Reviews for Love Holds No Boundaries
MargieShort7 chapter 21 . 8/8
I absolutely loved the story! ! ! BUT I want to see more of this story PLEASE! ! What happens to Itachi and Sakura and their baby? ? ? DO they go far far away from the Akatsuki and from the whole area of all the Hidden villages? ? ? ? You see there is more that can be written about Itachi and Sakura, and this story! ! ! ! PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS AMAZING LOVE AND ADVENTURE STORY
AlexisAffectsYou chapter 20 . 3/31/2016
This is a beautiful story! I never would have thought to pair these two together, but I love the way that you have made it so real. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shadow.nao chapter 17 . 1/13/2016
Please update soon!
Hazel Roses chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Wow, your writing is very good! I absolutely loved how you delve into how Sakura felt useless, but now has more confidence because of what she's accomplished and is able to do now. I think that is very true to her character.

I will say that I think your summary kind of deters readers. Unfortunately, the "Sakura kidnapped by the Akatsuki" SakuraxItachi has been done a billion times over like the "Akatsuki turns into kittens" one for example. It's a wonderful idea that I've used myself and can be done different ways, but I think that sometimes deters people from wanting to read it. I think you should adjust your summary a bit. You honestly know how to write so that saddens me that more people aren't reading this.

One minor thing that I noticed is that you're switching between past and present tense more so at the beginning. It should be in one or the other. You can use present tense with speech even though the rest of the story is past tense though.

I like Tsunade and Sakura's interaction; however, even though they have a closer relationship than everyone else other than Shizune, I think that Tsunade was a bit OOC with how informal and motherly she seemed. It really was the comment she made where she keeps thanking Sakura for doing her job and saying "Now I know when I should worry". That sounded a bit off to me.

There is a lack of visualization in this story. It's written well, but it's very black and white. There's no characterization, small surrounding details, no visual aspect. Try using your five senses when writing. I feel like the fight was very bland from the lack of details.

I do think that everyone else was in character, especially Kisame. I do love him so! So over all very good start, just try making your story more visual and touching up your summary. It kind of doesn't match when you say she's being targeted by Itachi when both he and Kisame came after her so I think you should expand on that a little more in the summary. Good luck with your future writing!
millie secrets chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
I love this story soooooo much. I love Itachi and Sakura stories. Update soon!
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
NICE! ADD MORE!
Crazy Devil Girl chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Love the story can't wait until the next chapter! I love Sakura and Itachi together so much! Can't wait to find read Sasuke's reaction to them together! :-) :-)
kittychic0895 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
So are they together
Akatsukifangirl chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Awsome story. Please continue.
Deactivated123454 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it thanks a lot for this. I hope it continues you're an awesome author keep going. () Bye-Bye!
kittychic0895 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Nice.
kittychic0895 chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Cant wait for more
dbzcat chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow I cant believe you've only gotten 18 reviews. I think this story is really awesome! Your character development is great, my only down comment is that I wish that the chapters were longer but other than that I love it!