Reviews for Girls: the Paul Lahote Manifesto
ctwinter chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
I do hope that you're going to continue this story. The characters are great!
brankel1 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I love it.I love them picking on one another.
Firefly-class chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I know how it is to fight for the bathroom, I grew up in a large family with one bathroom and you become very familiar with having more than one person in it at a time.

The Paul, Leah and Leah, Rachel dynamic is fun. Thanks for the update.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
This was definitely cute! Them fighting over everyday stuff
Lolabean07 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
You'd think Paul would be smarter and realize that two girls are much, much smarter than one boy. It was a very cute chap. I'm still working on thinking of a prompt for you. Eventually it will come to me and I'll PM you. :D
rasheedah2907 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
"i have to pee!" Fuckin fantastic. I thought she was gonna pee on the bed of pauls truck. Lmao
hgmsnoopy chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Funny scene with the three of them.
StealthLiberal chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
So, some Paul as the nurturer fluff? It's cute and done with just the right amount of being in character. No one can be the total jackass that the fandom makes Paul out to be 24/7 without being an actual abusive dick. No matter how often he has his moments, the times when he's as unsympathetic as a shark to a wounded baby seal... you always manage to give him a soft side. Maybe Leah and Rachel are the only ones who get to see it, but you make sure that we know that it's there.

I'd say something about your interrpretation of Rachel, but we've both discussed before how Rachel is practically a canon approved OC anyway. So I'll just say that I continue to enjoy your headcanon Rachel and and am starting to adopt her as my own headcanon!

How strange is that?
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Love this so far :)

Update soon!
rasheedah2907 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Loved it! How about a break up drabble
brankel1 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I totally love it.
Firefly-class chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I did not think my nudge would work so fast. Lovely chapter, it's never fun being sick but Paul certainly made it better. You could bottle him up and sell him. i might try that remedy when during hay fever season. I hate taking medicine and I am miserable for about three months straight.
I missed Leah this chapter but she probably ran for the hills once she found out Rachel was sick...she is not much of a nurturer.
bombon chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
awww this was so sweet and so in tune with the season. love it.

as for a prompt: them 3 having dinner with Jake and Billy
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
This was so adorable! It's cute that he can take care of her!
hgmsnoopy chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I'm going to have to write down that recipe. Cute chapter, nice to see the cozy side of Paul.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »