Reviews for Meeting Again
Kamryn chapter 1 . 9/13
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
yay! I love happy stories like this!
astridlover 12 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I love how percy's all like, don't worry, I probably won't die and when I get back, we're gonna make cookies!
Cam3910 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Not that I plan to do some idiotic sacrificething... yeah right you lier
Beth chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Okay one thing I have to say is that this was the best story I've read so far! Not saying everyone's take on Paul meeting Percy...again is good. Everyone's story I've read so far are extremely good including yours. I smiled at the Hello Kitty band-aid part! :) Good job! :))
Wandering Seas chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
You know, they got marrie somewhere between TLO and TLH. Just saying. Okay I really like this! Good job! Have you read MOA yet? Okay: SPOILER ALERT RIGHT NOW! He kinda does stupidly sacrifice himself. Just throwing that out there. ;p
PJOBestfan29 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
awww so sad i hope he meets her in moa
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
This was great, I loved it!:)
valdezsflame chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Cute family fic:)
IsItJustMe14 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Congratulations, great story! It's just soooo cute! And I really like that you made some of the descriptions funny (like Rick Riordan does). Keep writing stories like this one, they are awesome!
Loves to read books chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
nice. but Sally and Paul are already married. unless you were hinting Annabeth and Percy wedding...
TibbiToo chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love this. You summed up Percy's adventures really well. I think he trained with Lupa for 3 weeks. He was "awake" for about 2 months when he got to camp. he spent a few days at camp Jupiter, then went on a quest for about 4 days to a week. So, pretty much he's only been "awake" for about 3 months, give or take. Dang, so he woke up in march/April. ha ha. Percy disapeared in December and woke up in March/April, while jason disapeared in october, and woke up in december.

Anyways, I cant wait to read the next chapter, which I will do right now :)
octapusgarden chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I think you definately nailed Percy's abilty to explain long adventures in short sentences ;)

Good work!
arissaprincess321 chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
that was just so sweet:)why the heck is it over?