Reviews for Overdrive INCIDENT
pottersparky chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Well it was fun to read all of it. I have to say molly got in bed with kirk to fast because she only knew him few days and look to one time date thing to me. I love the part of him being upset about loseing sea duck than geting it back. Baloo always love sea duck more than kirk love his ship and that is saying something. The second star to right straight on till morning is not just star trek but peter pan as well. Do hope you plan on doing more talespin stories? It be shame if you don't. Anyway great job on this. It is very fun to read. Thanks again.
pottersparky chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I love this. It so great. The romance with baloo and becky are best I have ever read. This story got lot of heart. I do like capt kirk. I love it that baloo want molly to take over kitt job but always though she do it when she was 12 not this old. Becky and baloo having party alone with romance is very great indeed. I have to say you did this one right. I hope you will write more talespin stories in future. Nicknames becky and baloo have for each other is nice touch to. I think sweet that they wish to have baby. Forever fan of baloo and becky forever fan. I look forward to your future work.
mimoo01 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Wow what a wonderful ending! Yay for Baloo he received his Sea Duck again! Alright Sher Kahn is now arrested and Don Karnage is gone! Wonderful chapter and a that was a wonderful way to end the story!
James7912b chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Nice, a few inconsistencies with names and some misspellings. Be sure to go over you stuff before you publish. I noticed the "Swatzies" and the part about Wildcat being hit in the head by the propeller too. Any other ideas in the pipeline?
DJ chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Good stories. Liked the part where Baloo gets his plane back.

Good work.
5 chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Poor. Don Krange. Owh
Trekker77 chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Cool finish, Khan and Karnage got what they deserved!
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
you know you repeated

"That's not all Baloo. I hereby am restoring Baloo's Higher for Hire shipping company and expanding it for you guys. You will now be having a truck service and two brand-new jet cargo airplanes to delver your goods all over the world." Scroodge smiled"

twice.

so you're going to write a Peter Pan fic? can't wait to see how that turns out
mimoo01 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Sorry for the late review I had a busy day. By the way I have not had the chance to speak with the TheDarkLynx.
The review: nice action was spectular! The cliffhanger was epic! What a wonderful backstory of Wildcat the way what his brain accident was sick in a good way!
I'm looking forward for the next update!
DJ chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
WHoooo HOO He escapes again
5 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
USS Enterprise shake down reduction. I think this ship ws bult by monkeys ans duss whos job ts ti do that ballo
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
ooh cliffhangers! what will happen next? almost done with the frame
Trekker77 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Yikes, one bad thing to another! I wish the crew of the Enterprise would come down and stun all the baddies with phasers!
DJ chapter 10 . 9/15/2012