Reviews for Believing in Possibilities
ResidentEvilChris chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this was a cute story. I love how you portray Jade.
fcwolfg chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Sweet xmas that was good. Great job. Consider making more?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
amazing!i didnt know victorious/ dr who crossovers could exist. please write another, i would really appreciate it.
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi (aaagggaaaiiinnn) :) (notice for every review, I add one more of each letter in the word 'again'. It's gonna be long by the time I'm done with all these. um ;))

So, this is awkwardly the only fic in my favorites list not labeled as Victorious, but I love it. (like always.) I really love the ending (okay you know what, you write flawless endings okay) where Jade realizes how much she needs Beck. And gosh it's just so cute when she runs up and kisses him and he's all surprised and happy and ugh :')

But yeah. PERFECTION LIKE ALWAYSSS.
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
You managed to mix two of my favorite shows. Fantastic job!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
djsjdksjdk

This was brilliant. I just. Wow. There's no words to describe just how wonderful this is. :D This was beyond perfection. D I loved it so much. :D
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Dear Bangie/Maduhlyn,

This was amazing. Really. Especially considering that it's coming from an AmyEleven shipper.

Favourite line ever:

""London," Jade repeats, not looking surprised at all. "Isn't that in Africa?""

Because, omg, Squishy!Jade is the best. Has Ella seen this? Also, England is next to Mexico. Obviously.

I reallyreally loved this whole thing, especially Ten and Rose reuniting, buty absolute favourite parts were the scenes with Jade and her family and the scene with alternate!Jade You really summed up who she was, and, more importantly, why she was who she was.

Also, the Bade. Christ in a dinghy, the Badeee. It was gorgeous, babe.

Lovely work! &hearts
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was beautifully written. I think you did a great job combining the two fandoms. I hope to read more stories like this! Great work!
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh. My. Doctor

I love it! I feel as though you wrote this just for me. Thank you
billiespiper chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow, okay. Everything about this was perfection . I mean, it combines two of my OTPS, two of my favorite shows /and/ it's actually written beautifully? I don't think I'll stop reading this for a while. Amazing! xx