Reviews for Winter Stories
nilia chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hi Sandy!

Thanks for the great was so nice!

I really like the part where connor is going to find Yeti with peter and lindsay comes to say goodbye to him...

And like Patrycja, I like it at the end where clair asks lindsay about her and the way lindsay answers her:-)seems like we all got same idea: it was so obvious!

Nilia
Zoja chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hmm, I apologize that i didn't review for some time ;) And I'm actually happy this one is not a crossover, because I prefer something I understand completely, and I can't do it without knowing both tv series ;)

So, I liked this story very much ;) I have never been a fan of Peter/Claire, but in this story I didn't mind them ;) And I love the finish, when Claire ask Connor and Linsday if they're together ;) Sometimes even I think it's so obvious (when I watch episodes) they're in love ;)

But I also noticed something. In the beginning of the story, when Barney comes back to the hotel, there is a sentence

"In the room of his uncle and its girlfriend" - I think there should be his girlfriend, after all I don't think Peter is "it" ;)

But it's just something very small and stupid, so ignore me ;)

And now I wish you a (late) Happy New Year ;)

Patrycja