Reviews for Leaving for School and Other Special Occasions
Karolsp chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
It's so Bella to forget her own bday! Lol but I thought Edward would give her some fancy gift even he knew she would complain later... The remodeling would be only a necessity, he hates small rooms... Lol
And I cant believe Bella never talked with Edward about his bday... I always thought was rude or at least thoughtless of her part... Glad you covered that!
Karolsp chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Their mutual dependence is so captivating... I love how both are always needing to be next to each other... And Edward always has the sweetest gestures of all, the diner made me smile!
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Kudos to John Meyer who made you that inspired... That was... Wooooow. At first Edward was all lovely and reflexive but then... Great chapter! I may or may not have forgotten to breathe once or twice... Or many times while reading it! Lol :-)
luv2dance chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
can't wait for the rest ;)
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
WOW.. I really like this story. I am enjoying the way that they love each other..

Update soon.

Good luck with your taxes.. I dont have mine done yet either. :(
LisbethsGirlfriend chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I'm not much of an Bella/Edward person, but this was lovely.
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Hahahaaha yaaaayyy! You're finally doing your taxes! Ahahaha...and nice authors note:) i agree with your logic...im excited for whatever comes next with you...
ann sheffield chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
So glad you are continuing this story thread! I would love to see them actually on campus, meeting other students, seeing other students reactions to them. Love the sexy times, don't enjoy when she thinks about saying good bye to her parents - too depressing.
Mrs. Bella Masen chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Loved it! 3
TwerdLife chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Great job Janet!

Haha it's almost 10 in the morning here Saturday

I hope u knish ur taxes and get the next story out soon

I can't wait to see Edwards birthday!

Happy Easter and great job as always!
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This was so sweet! ;)
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Such a pleasent surprise and great beginning to my spring break:) I was hoping you would continue this one. Excited for your next update...PM me sometime!
TwerdLife chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Aww I love Edward!

He's so sweet

In glad your back!

I get excited whenever I see ur name in my email :)

Continue please! Great job! :D
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Can't wait for more! So Cute!:)
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Yaaaaay! This put a HUGE smile on my face:) SOOOOO sweet and sexy, as always, my dear:) I like hearing about like the VERY early days of their marriage...hope you do another soon...but once again, I understand how busy life is...maybe the nxt story is Valentine's Day? Would love it! PM me girl:)

Xoxox, edwardsgirly4eva