Reviews for Jayne and the Boastful Badger: A Bedtime Story
deepfriedcake chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This was very, very cute! I suppose I should have read the first version of this story to start, but I couldn't resist the idea of Mal telling a bedtime story. I loved that you managed to stick in a "ruggedly handsome" and a "cunning" into the tale. And although I never would have thought about River and Jayne being together, I'll have to reconsider that the next time I get out the Firefly DVDs! I think you're very brave, writing about a post-Serenity world. To me, that simply doesn't exist, pretty much the way the 7th season of Gilmore Girls didn't happen. In my head, Wash and Shepherd Book are still flying across the 'verse with everyone else!

I thought I had checked out your profile before, but I guess I didn't, because I didn't know you wrote, too! I was going to PM you because Eledgy and I were talking about you yesterday, missing you, but when I saw that you had some stories for me to read, I then knew that the best way to get an author's attention is to send her a review! So PM me if you ever feel like it!
Tel nok shock chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Haha! That sounds like something they would do!
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awesome story! Liked it even better than the last. Mal's POV rocks.
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awesome story! Liked it even better than the last. Mal's POV rocks.
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Having a very good time with this story, posted in subsequent installments as told by each member of the crew. But, does this put an upper limit on the number of installments? I wonder how 'Uncle' Badger might tell a part of the tale.
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
and one not-too-excessively-ugly ex-Merc...An ex-Merc, as I said, who had a certain rough but sincere charm of his own, and was generally considered not too hard on the eyes, if you were inclined to go for that type.

(and giving her beloved Captain a few more gray hairs from worrying about her, in the process, which I still say was more than a mite unkind!)

Mal tells the best stories :D
basaltone chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very nice series, I enjoyed both your Fairy Tale stories. Can we ignore the BDM and have Wash tell the next one? I want to see River and Jayne as dinosaurs! Then Book could be next and tell them as Old Testament characters, maybe Ruth and Boaz?
Libquedation chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This story is very cute and sweet :) I'm looking forward to reading more of your Firefly fics, hopefully you'll continue with this mini series of bedtime stories :D it was very cute with Mal's interjections in it as well, those made me giggle :)
whisperkey chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I love it! There is so much humor in this story. I hope we get to see more! :)
Mar Komi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I am by no means a Rayne shipper, but told like this I find I can stand it :) Very amusing. The 'voice' of the story was very Mal. I was kind of hearing Nathan Fillion reading the story to me.
Phantom Serenity chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
BRAVO for this hi-larious story! I especially enjoyed Mal's editorializing during story time. Nice touch!