Reviews for I Was Not Magnificent
Twowillows chapter 16 . 7/23
I never review, ever! this is my first time actually. but that story had be by my heart in a tight tight grip, and it still has not let go! The characters are so real, their emotions so strong, and perfectly imperfect like a real person. I don't agree with the way either of them did things but I love them so much that I feel they are justified! So raw and real. just perfect.
Kina Kalamari chapter 16 . 6/14
AHHHHHHHH. That was so good! Your writing is absolutely phenomenal and I love your characterizations. Definitely one of the best fics I've read in a while, and I am sure as shit off to read that sequel now.
Kina Kalamari chapter 9 . 6/14
While reading that scene I was like, "Haha, this is kind of like that scene from Vampire Diaries," but assumed it was a coincidence. Then your author's note made me burst out laughing. Delena has been my longest-lasting OTP and I kind of love that you're paralleling the ships here. And now I shall continue to read because damn this story is getting real good.
Akalish chapter 5 . 6/11
I never would have thought you appreciated the Zhao/Azula ship. Or rather, I didn't think it would be something you'd include in a fic, even if it is only implied. But either way, I love this interpretation of Zuko. Darkish, cunning, ambitious, rather clever, yet still undeniably human hidden underneath it all.

And your writing, good goddess, don't get me started. It is absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful.
call us crazy chapter 11 . 6/6
omg. i just put together the zhao pieces during the "so what" part, and then when i think i've got a handle on things, that ending- ? this is a really interesting story
Kimfucius chapter 17 . 5/27
SO GOOOOOOD 3 Never stop writing :)
gUest chapter 16 . 4/9
this had me so shook I just cannot even deal with what I am feeling right now. fkn awesome story m8
gtgrandom chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
fLAKJLKSFJDSLKDFJl'kDjf
This DID NOT go as I expected.
Which is...probably a good thing. It's refreshing.
Poor Zuko. But I loved the slow burn. Their interactions were AMAZING.
Such a good story, thank you!
Kataryanna chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Does Zuko have his scar?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Ahhhh I'm supposed to be sleeping and it's so late right now but this cliffy! Okay no sleeping tonight... Must read next chapter!

~Roze
misadani1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
Daaaamn, Zuko's such a handsome jerk! XD I love to hate him in this chap. Its awesome the way you're portraying the characters in a new light. How Zuko would have been if things happened differently. How Katara is the one with the scar but the honor while he's the one unmarred but spoiled.
Loving it haha
Ogg chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Ye gods, that sneakiness. The next bit of that song. "but I came to love you, in a way"
That was NOICE.
nightkitty555 chapter 16 . 3/19/2016
Oh, I hoped Sokka would come up. I saw that there's a sequel. I wonder when Zuko will tell Sokka the truth.
nightkitty555 chapter 13 . 3/18/2016
Oh, wow, Iroh on the way. Wow.
Keepitup2319 chapter 17 . 2/29/2016