Reviews for I Was Not Magnificent
TwoPieceOblivion chapter 1 . 1/14
I've just finished this fic today, and holy jeebus. I loved it so much! The way you've thought about how changing events would impact the story is so gloriously well thought out. The characters are slightly different because of this and it totally makes sense. Nothing feels like it's out of left field and doesn't belong. Zuko, in essence, is still very much the morally challenged character desperate for the love of his father. The way you've handled Katara so that she is more realistically less skilled as a direct result of her circumstances and choices, but is still the intelligent, brave person we've seen in canon. I'm incredibly grateful you've written Resting in Raze because I'm a glutton for this world.
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 17 . 12/17/2020
WTF! Is Katara dead?
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 12 . 12/17/2020
I love how soft Zuko is with Katara, and I appreciate the slow burn. Great story!
ButterySupreme chapter 16 . 12/9/2020
Oh my GOD this was such a good read! Read it all in one night when I should have been sleeping since I have a final later todaybut I simply couldn't stop reading. Amazing job on this story.
ButterySupreme chapter 12 . 12/9/2020
HAHAHAHAH, I love Len so much. Her interactions with Zhen has me cackling.
Mia chapter 3 . 8/23/2020
I love how kong zhi is mandarin for "control" IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
hopelesslyendlessly chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
Cool story so far, the Muse quote compelled me to review :)
CrimsonLillies chapter 3 . 7/10/2020
Still getting used to this mean zuko since the zuko in my mind is the soft hearted always worried one from your 'In the Same Candlelight'
Ines Kanoyan 53 chapter 17 . 6/1/2020
This by far is the darkest Zutara fic I've read and I loved it! I loved how dreary and hopeless this fic was and so the tender moments between our lovebirds really really stood out. I dunno but I felt that this was Zuko's best performance in a fic yet haha! Off to devour the sequel
Lylapalooza chapter 2 . 5/14/2020
-I have a name
-thats nice

XD omg I love your aristo jerk Zuko that cracked me up so much
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
Love
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2020
“She”
I think this is the first time that the bounty hunter is referred to as she and I can’t believe I didn’t. Guess it would be June before but BOY am I going to be so excited if it is!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2020
I completely forgot about a sequel existing and I have never felt more excited for anything in my whole LIFE
Ally147 chapter 17 . 1/8/2020
Me again! Yes, I am trawling through your back catalogue of zutara (never mind the thesis I really should be finishing...) and I am having the time of my life, so thank you!

Another epic story! I loved this - so dark and twisty. Honestly I wouldn't even have minded if you didn't continue it. As it is, the story stands great on its own (though I'm very interested in where you take it in the sequel!). I particularly liked the revised dynamic between the royal family members. The idea of how their stories might have gone had Zuko not interrupted that war meeting is an interesting one I hadn't really considered before. The Sokka cameo at the end was great, too. I've noticed in your stories you write him really well.

Thanks again for sharing another awesome story :)
BendyPen chapter 11 . 10/15/2019
WHAT?! THERE BETTER BE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY KYA IS DEAD.
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »