Reviews for I Was Not Magnificent
misadani1 chapter 2 . 7/18
Daaaamn, Zuko's such a handsome jerk! XD I love to hate him in this chap. Its awesome the way you're portraying the characters in a new light. How Zuko would have been if things happened differently. How Katara is the one with the scar but the honor while he's the one unmarred but spoiled.
Loving it haha
Ogg chapter 3 . 3/21
Ye gods, that sneakiness. The next bit of that song. "but I came to love you, in a way"
That was NOICE.
nightkitty555 chapter 16 . 3/19
Oh, I hoped Sokka would come up. I saw that there's a sequel. I wonder when Zuko will tell Sokka the truth.
nightkitty555 chapter 13 . 3/18
Oh, wow, Iroh on the way. Wow.
Keepitup2319 chapter 17 . 2/29
I'm gonna cry
4thkage chapter 17 . 1/23
thx 4 d info...
luv this story...
marblesharp chapter 16 . 1/19
excellent AU here. really gritty and well written. I loved this - onto the sequel!
Serendipithy chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
I can't believe you did this to me... WHY IS THIS A CLIFFHANGER AND WHY IS THERE A SEQUEL UGHHH.

LOL, but honestly, this was very well written. It was AU enough so that some things I would never have expected (choking, deaths, killings, etc.) happened, but then the canon universe is still there (Ozai, Azula, the White Lotus). Although I bitched a little about how things weren't really concluded- especially the Zutara romance- this was a very well thought out story! :)
Rapunzel3 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
How dare you end it on such a cliff hanger!
Rapunzel3 chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Love love love this story! It was a wonderful story with minor spelling mistakes or misused words, but it was very beautiful! You have created a wonderful piece of fiction and I can't wait for the sequel!

Happy Writing :)

~Rapunzel3
Elen-Di chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
I can't decide whether I hate or love you.

This is SO CRUEL.

And obviously that means I love you and your writing to the nth degree... just... ugh. My heart is broken. Please let there be a continuation of this story? Please please please please please please?
Elen-Di chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYY

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

WHYYYYY

IROH I LOVE YOU WHY DID YOU ARRIVE TOO LATE

WHY ARE YOU BREAKING UP MY HEART AND RIPPING IT INTO TINY LITTLE SHREDS?!
Elen-Di chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Elen-Di chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
Phew. So many feels. I love your Zutara - and the sexy times. You're such a phenomenal writer. Also, Irohhhhh! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHY HE'S IN BA SING SE AND WHY HE LEFT AND HIS STANDING WITH ZUKO AND AHHHHHH
Elen-Di chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
OMGGGGG the feels. Your writing is brilliant. So, so brilliant. I love the repetition of that line - it hurts and he doesn't understand why. Because it's Zuko, of course he wouldn't understand until he bloody kisses her already. Oh my gosh. So brilliant. So, heartbreakingly brilliant. I love it soooo much.
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »