Reviews for I Was Not Magnificent
Miss Sapphire Fire chapter 1 . 8/29
This is random, but I was just listening to Bon Iver's "Holocene" and was reminded of this story! Is this where you got the title for this story? That may be a stupid question and I don't know why I never thought of it before now... If not, the pre-chorus of that song is "And at once, I knew I was not magnificent."
Anyways, HUGE fan of this story and the sequel! Keep up the good work, we miss updates :/
LinkLover123 chapter 16 . 8/28
This was such an amazing story
LinkLover123 chapter 14 . 8/28
HOLY FUCK HOLY SHITTTTT. KATARA NOO
LinkLover123 chapter 11 . 8/28
Holy shit. This story chills my bones
LinkLover123 chapter 3 . 8/28
I want to hit Zuko but also kiss him. What a feeling
LinkLover123 chapter 2 . 8/28
Love the tension in this story
siredwizards chapter 16 . 7/19
it's 4am and I'm crying so hard
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 1 . 4/6
Ok so I recently read a post on tumblr on how reviews are like votes, we need to cast our votes for good stories if we want them to keep coming! This is my first time reviewing on this site since I was like twelve! Lol the way you wrote the characters in AU is beyond amazing. You keep certain plot elements from the canon alive and added your own touch. You should be really proud of this work!
Twowillows chapter 16 . 7/23/2017
I never review, ever! this is my first time actually. but that story had be by my heart in a tight tight grip, and it still has not let go! The characters are so real, their emotions so strong, and perfectly imperfect like a real person. I don't agree with the way either of them did things but I love them so much that I feel they are justified! So raw and real. just perfect.
Kina Kalamari chapter 16 . 6/14/2017
AHHHHHHHH. That was so good! Your writing is absolutely phenomenal and I love your characterizations. Definitely one of the best fics I've read in a while, and I am sure as shit off to read that sequel now.
Kina Kalamari chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
While reading that scene I was like, "Haha, this is kind of like that scene from Vampire Diaries," but assumed it was a coincidence. Then your author's note made me burst out laughing. Delena has been my longest-lasting OTP and I kind of love that you're paralleling the ships here. And now I shall continue to read because damn this story is getting real good.
Akalish chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
I never would have thought you appreciated the Zhao/Azula ship. Or rather, I didn't think it would be something you'd include in a fic, even if it is only implied. But either way, I love this interpretation of Zuko. Darkish, cunning, ambitious, rather clever, yet still undeniably human hidden underneath it all.

And your writing, good goddess, don't get me started. It is absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful.
call us crazy chapter 11 . 6/6/2017
omg. i just put together the zhao pieces during the "so what" part, and then when i think i've got a handle on things, that ending- ? this is a really interesting story
Kimfucius chapter 17 . 5/27/2017
SO GOOOOOOD 3 Never stop writing :)
gUest chapter 16 . 4/9/2017
this had me so shook I just cannot even deal with what I am feeling right now. fkn awesome story m8
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »