Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 5/21
Aww I really love how romantic Giotto is...
nobody special chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
dem fluffiness...

KAWAIIIII!

Awesome job!
Dumti chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It was so sweet... I love G27! You grasped everything in the story. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! I can't ask for more from you after this story. I can't thank you enough for writing this! XD
UnknownAlicex3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
OMG that was too cute, i love it! Thanks for sharing! XD
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Really sweet. :) It is, of course, strange to read this when I'm enjoying the beginning of spring, but this story was worth it.

Just so you know, in Italy they never say "mio amore", but "amore mio" ;)
Cheyla chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Awww! So romantic! I really wish things like this happened in real life. I want someone who would surprise me like that.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I swear I had to take breaks inbetween your story just to calm MY beating heart. You just have that way with words I suppose. Thanks for the read! ~ CupidKirby
Rekishichizu chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I think... I just about died from the fluffiness. o

Both the plot and the emotions expressed by each character were easy to understand/sympathize with and came out really well overall (especially if it’s your first time at a romantic scene).

Nevertheless, thank you Fluffness-san for requesting this, and thank you, Engel-san, for writing this one-shot for one of the most awesome pairings in KHR fandom~!

Keep it up, and ‘til next time~

- Reki

P.S. Merry (super belated) Christmas, New Years, Lunar New Year, and Valentine’s (Self-Awareness) Day~ I hope your year is going well – best of luck to the both of us. _
Lumoa chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awww~! I love the fluff! This story has a nice warm feeling to it even though it's past Christmas~ _ I really loved it and now I want to hug somebody! *goes off to hug random stranger*
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was so cliche and fluffy and romantic aw~~~
Fantastical Nonsense chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ah, so much sweetness. I do believe you just gave me cavities from the sweetness overload.
3 cups 0f tea chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Q.Q This is so sweet~ I love it! I think I'll reread it again during the holidays. XD
Fluffness chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
...*is still in disbelief* This was perfect. You're wrong, you're absolutely wrong if you think that I wouldn't have liked this. I'm still smiling like an idiot, especially since I still can't comprehend that you wrote such a great one-shot. (This is for me? o.0 This can't be for me.) It's just perfect. I know that all good fluff happens after those special moments, so no worries, this was perfect. (Repetitive of me, but well, it is that good.) And it wasn't a long wait at all, I can understand that the holidays would be especially hectic for you.

Ah, a holiday themed one-shot. It's really cute, and G27, what can I say. I loved their interactions in this one. You made it so we understood the situation immediately even if it was an AU one-shot. The pacing of the story was great! The backstory is really nice and no, they're not OOC, they're just you're interpretation of Giotto and Tsuna.

Giotto giving Tsuna his "Christmas present"... Asdfghjkl; Too adorable for words. And their conversation on the phone was equally as cute.

That being said, Merry belated Christmas and Happy belated New Year and thank you so very, very, very much for writing this for me! You did a fantastic job!
Dremagon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I LOVE this! This entire story is just soooooo sweet and cute and awwwwww...!

I really hope you write more like this! Especially G27. The world needs more.

I look forwards to the rest of your stories in the new year as well! And, I feel I must say, a belated Merry Christmas to you too!

Have a Happy and fun filled New Year as well!

~Dremagon
Keimichi chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Very very, extremely cute. Good job.