Reviews for If you Jump I will Jump too
swarkles chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
come on please :D let them get married :) this is my one condition , but the rest is really awesome :D
shootingstar742 chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
this is what i was thinking as i was reading this:

Barney: stay. please for me.

Robin: ok so your willing for me to risk my sanity and life for a crappy friendship that wont work while you wont even leave your fiancée, whom you dont love, for me.
silence-is-peace chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
i personally think they should get married but your the author and if thats the way u want it to happen then so be it. other than that awesome story
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
Well, I started to read this story around the end (middle-to-end...?) of February, and I'm completely in love with this story. I'm so sorry that I haven't been reviewing (I may have anonymously, not sure) but it's cos I only review with my account when on my iPod. Sorry! But this was updated on my birthday, and that made me like, super happy cos it's like one of the best unintentional birthday gifts ever (since this is one of my fav stories), hehe. But anyways.

I really like how you portray the Swarkles relationship, because you show that their relationship has a darker, more serious side that isn't really shown. This story shows how badly Barney impacts Robin, and the toll it takes on her, and I like that :) I hope they get back to normal and that Barney continues to pursue Robin. I think they both deserve a shot at being a couple. She should just take him and give him a chance and not walk away, but I think it would be pretty cool if they had a run-in with Cass, cos it would cause drama. In stories (as shown from my last statement) I'm rather dramatic. But yet, it's my hate for a character that makes me love them, if that makes sense. Anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Effin4 chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
(y)!

Okay, I know this will make me sound like a hopeless romantic, which is ironic, because if it's one thing I'm not, it's that, but pleeease make them end up together. They are perfect for each other, and even though they are hopeless, they will never be happy with anyone else than each other. Anyway, looking forward to next chapter :)
fantasia-49 chapter 15 . 3/9/2012
oh excellent even if it was sad and angsty! But please go on and make that they live happy and together!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Just get them married already...
Guest chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
Little bit of advice, just get them together already. If you keep te story going for so long, with nothing good happening between the characters people start to loose interest. And come on, there perfect together. We have to wait to ond out about their relationship on the show et them together in your story.

Oh and you should write some more one-shots yours are so adorable
thefezstar4444 chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
More and soon! At the end of the last chapter I thought she was going to say yes, so nice (but sad :() plot twist!
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
This fic has been going down the crapper for like 6 chapters now, please end it. Fanfiction is suppose to be a escape from crappy will they won't they tv writing not a glorification of crappy will they won't they.
bring me the pizza chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
This chap broke my heart. But I think it's going to be ok, right?
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
This chap broke my heart. But I think it's going to be ok, right?
PortgasDAva chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
i hope you will still continue this! actually probably you won't but i really like how you ended the story. TT_TT it was sad but really good!
Lulu 7 chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
Ahhhhh! Way to go, Barney!

-Lulu