Reviews for No Regrets
jgreek chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
this story is great i hope the next chapter comes out soon
Luckybro1029 chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Dope story! Cant wait 4 more! Plz update more soon.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
My god! That woman is a serious piece of work! "First I started to like Sasuke, then you did. I started to like Naruto, and now you're trying to steal him from me!"

Seriously? If I were Ino, my reaction, depending on my mood at the time, would have been to force her to face-plant the toilet several times, and then I would have given her a swirly for good measure! Or, I would have used Ino's exact words, "Grow Up," and leave it at that. Sakura, to me and in most stories that I read, is like the spoiled princess whom bitches and moans that she wants 'this' or 'that', and when she gets them, she grows board with them soon after. Then, another girl comes along and begins playing with the old 'toys' that the princess threw away. Seeing this, the princess demands her to hand the 'toys' back to her because she owns them! She finally has Sasuke, eating out of the palm of her hand, and now that she sees that she's losing or lost Naruto to Ino, she finally gains her interest back in him. Hence, the spoiled little bitch complex!

Honestly, I feel that her and Sasuke are quite the pair, as both are miserable and can nor will ever be happy with what they have. They feel that everything that they desire should be handed to them on a silver platter, when they've done nothing to deserve such rights. I think it would be hilarious if Sasuke and Sakura have children, and they grow up to hate them but love Naruto and Ino! It'd be rather poetic in a sense. Sasuke finally kills Itachi, and can now restore his clan, but he treats them with the same cold indifference that he treats others with; pushing them away or having them grow to become the Second Coming of Uchiha Itachi! Which would be humorous also, but whatever.

Anyways, great chapter and I can't wait until your next update! Later.
alchemists19 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
A great story with a great plot. Love reading it. Really can't wait for more
NarutoLuver896 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Sakura is really irritating, she goes on dates with sasuke, then she gets upset tht naruto moved on & is dating ino. She's really indecisive. She let herself be guilted into being with sasuke, so she doesn't deserve a chance with naruto. She's really needs to stop acting as if naruto isn't human & has feelings. Why would he want to wait all his life for a girl who doesn't even know wht she wants? She's just leading sasuke & naruto on. Ugh , I cannot stand her.

Anyway I really love ino & naruto's relationship so far. Keep up the good work. :)
Useful76 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Excellent so far. I enjoy any NaruIno pairing and this story is one of the better ones. I think what I like the most is the vulnerability of Sasuke. He's a real person. He feels insecure about Naruto winning everything in life that he was foolish enough to pass on. So he clings to the one thing he can still attain, Sakura. Sakura's reactions are good too. She's being very indecisive despite knowing that she loves Naruto. She feels some sort of debt owed to Naruto for making the promise that she must show some sort of emotion towards Sasuke. Like it validates Naruto's sacrifice. The irony is that Ino reaps the benefits of Sakura's misreading Naruto's feelings. Sakura thinks Naruto will be there forever because of his devotion and never give up attitude. But loneliness can break down anyone.

Looks like you're not letting it drop at that point though with a happily ever after which is good. Should be an entertaining battle between the 3 girls but I think I know which way Naruto will lean when its all said and done. Can't wait for more.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Nice ending and Sakura does need to grow up she is such a brat

Good work on the story so far
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I loved that ending
Saber Alucard chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Really good story. I really like the Naruto/Ino pairing. Keep up the good work! If you think you might go overboard with the romance or whatever, I'd change it to M just in case.
Inuyonas chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Ino told sakura to grow up...LIKE A BOSS
animefan123 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
OMG that freaking awsome best chapter ever update soon. :)
El Frijolero chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Nice chapter
turbulence is welcome chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Great story, great chapter. Keep up the great work
Bloodykingsman chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Normally I'm not one for drama and such, but hot damn! You've managed what so many have failed at before you, and that is to successfully draw me into your drama/romance scheme! I enthusiasticaly await yor next update!
Ty chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awesome! My favorite Naruto pair. I love it when Sakura get's what she deserves.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »