Reviews for No Regrets
animefan123 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
This soo awsome take that sakura haha update soon. :D
BluEs69 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Soo cool! I love it! No complaines at all :)

UPDATE SOON!
Maressa5 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
AWESOOME i couldnt stop reading! haha keep posting!
Imagination 3101 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Finally Naruto has used his brain and choose Ino over Sakura. Happy for both Naruto and Ino. Hoping to see next update soon
crazywolf1991 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Lol man they got sold lol but one one million dang lol
NWAnime chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Interesting story I like how your working the whole Sakura likes Naruto but doesn't know what to do because most NaruIno fics I see don't really use that. They are either Sakura is a bitch to him or Naruto just moves on for some reason or another.

Hope to see you update soon )
Shrap chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
No worries on the time it takes for each chapter. It's best to take your time when you deem it necessary. Anyway great chapter and a cliff hanger here and there is a good thing! Keep it up, looking forward to the next update!
Seth chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Oooohhh the plot thickens. I wonder if Naruto was still dressed up even though he only appeared for 10 seconds. In my mind I say yes.
Inuyonas chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
One million ryo ...naruto has some deep pockets huh. And if sakura was smart she woulda bid on ino so naruto couldnt
NarutoLuver896 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
How cam sakura give ino a devastated look when she was on the arm of sasuke & she stood naruto up tht night. Lmao I like where this is going. Update soon.
Dark Gothic Lolita chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Okay I really need to say it. This fanfic is pure genius! I love it sooooooo much! Man you don't know how much I pine over this story! Sakura can't be getting jealous now can she? She better not! Not on Inos watch! Good luck!

~Lolita-chan
jayley chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
well, when he makes up his mind he really goes for it! now i can't wait to see what he says!
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Oh please Sakura shouldn't give Ino that devastated look. She should go to a mirror and give it to herself since she's had far too many opportunities to be with Naruto. Crush on Sasuke or not.
sk3tch-MT chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Very nice. I love it. Update soon!
NarutoLuver896 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I really love this story. It's so well-written & it catches my interest, & thts hard to do. Now onto the characters;

Ino- I love her character in this story, & its really believable, nt like all these other stories, where ino just starts being interested in naruto because he's the village hero.

Naruto; I like his character, I just wish he would draw a line with sakura like he let's EVERYTHING slide with her. She ask him to meet her somewhere then she stands him up. I dnt know why he does it to himself.

Sakura; okay, I'm not gonna I severely dislike Canon sakura, & some fanfics change my opinion abt her. It's just I hate sakura cannot say no to sasuke. She obviously sees he's tryna keep her away frm naruto & she's letting him.

& finally Sasuke; I dnt like him in this fic, I feel as though he thinks tht sakura's entitled to be with him after everything he did to her, he tried to kill her & he has the nerve to act like he should get something cause naruto has 'everything'. Ugh. I just hate how he's tryna kill their friendship, because he thinks naruto will take sakura.

Oh, & I just wanna know if there will be sasusaku in this story, cause I hate tht pairing.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »