Reviews for starlight all over
Solar Knight Marie chapter 1 . 1/27
Loved it! This couple is the best!
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love this! I think it is an interesting take to point out what could potentially be Kaya's feelings about their relationship. I think that she is capable of having feelings of neglect, sometimes, but because Takagi cares, she is happy. Welll done.
Sadji chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I'm so happy I read it. And you're right, he cares for her.
Belarus chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Los amooo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was beautifully written, I love your style and the plot was just adorable :) thank you for writing such a wonderful piece!
xinde chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I kind of love them together too. This was adorably adorable. These moments are few and far in between in the manga itself, but we know they love each other. They have to :)
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
your prose is wonderfully lovely and light, but what's best is that it rings so close to the canon. you've written Kaya's insecurities and fondness for Akito so well, great job!
illjwamh chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Very nice interpretation here. I'm a huge fan of those two and this is a great glimpse into the dynamics of their relationship.
lord of the land of fire chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very cute one shot.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my. Love your writing. I've read this story before but I didn't think to review it until now. Kaya deserves much love.
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Of course Shuujin cares! X3 I think Kaya's really great for being able to live like that and not minds it too much. Loved this x3
anon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Grape Icies chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm not even sure what to say. It was definitely meloncholy, but... I liked it. Plain and simply. It was good style, good form, and definitely left an impression.
KarinNatsukawa chapter 1 . 1/23/2012

You know, I've always wondered why KAYA never complained, not even once, about TAKAGI's busy schedule. She seems like a very supportive wife and it kind of... well, surprised me, because at the beginning of Bakuman she's showed to be this headstrong, I-get-what-I-want kind of girl, so I guess I felt a little weird. She really loves him, after all, though that part of the story is pretty much left to the readers' imagination.

This only means that I absolutely love your little drabble. Mostly because I can really see Kaya thinking like this, that she's satisfied with how it is now because she understands that he needs her to be a certain way, because really it's not like he doesn't care for her at all, is it? BUT MORE THAN THAT I also love your diction as always. You have a way with words; they're amazingly pretty and they cut straight to my heart. GORGEOUS, REG, GORGEOUS.
drop it like it's hot chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
BAKUMAN. I looove your Kaya, and I love your Takagi. Tell me if the latest chapters are worth reading? I didn't much like the art and I've always thought it doesn't exactly need the romance side of things, but this rather changed my mind about Kaya.