Reviews for up and down and all around
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awwww, this is incredibly sweet! You characterized them very well, especially Teddy since, as it's from his POV, we see a little bit more of him. I like how this is told in several little moments, and the dialogue between them in the third section and the last was so adorable. I love this pairing, and I think that you handled it very well. I like how Victoire asked Teddy if he would marry her, and then he was just '...', that was perfect. This was so beautifully -written, also, and the whole thing flowed extremely well. I didn't notice any mistakes, either, and I love how their first kiss is in James' bedroom and when he comes in, he ignores the fact that they were kissing. This is such a nice romantic oneshot, and I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
whatthehell fairy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Beautiful. Loved this -heart-
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh, when a poet writes a story!

Beautiful prose. Wonderful, amazing prose. With dialog that is unbelievable perfect (which, in fact, lies in the believability of it all).

Incredible.
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Asdfghjkl, I don't write them much anymore, but I will always have a soft spot for Lily/Teddy!

I love the way you write them, too. You showed how they both had feelings for each other, but did not act immediately on their feelings. I like that because it makes their relationship a lot more believable, to me.

I also loved your descriptions of Teddy and how his hair and eyes changed according to his moods. He is soooo cute! *luvz Teddy*

The whole style of this fic was wonderful, by the way. I loved how the scenes switched almost effortlessly and definitely perfectly. The flow was just perfect!

"He could not help it. But he could pretend and he could grab Victoire's hand and dance with her"

I really liked that part for some reason. It just showed how desperate he was to not come to terms with his feelings for Lily.

Great work as always!

:D

-Morghen
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Should. Not. Be. Liking. This.

I ship TedToire, Middy, you know you ship TedToire.

/but this was amazing and beautiful/

I ship TedToire!

/but this was written so well/

I've told you, I ship TedToire!

/but you kinda like Tily now/

Maybe... NO! TedToire!

_

Loooooooooo! I should /not/ be shipping this as hard as I now am. I ship THIS Tily, this one only, okay?

I loved this, the language, the plot, the feelings, Lily's 18th birthday, and the sad look in her eyes. I loved the way this was written, you write so well!

Just. I loved it, okay?

And I should totally not be favouriting because I ship TedToire...

Creys, Looooooooooo,, I love this!