Reviews for To Love Somebody
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'm just siting here entirely unfulfilled, BUT DON'T WORRY IN A GOOD WAY! The fic itself told Cloud's pain and suffering very well, my heart hurt a little and this made me think about my lackluster love life a little a pity myself for a bit. But man, does the end make me want to cry! It's sad that he doesn't get a special someone and it was plain mean of you to hint at someone!

Great little fic here, would love to see more! cOUGH cOUGh /Cloud meeting someone/ COuGH couGH XD
Caitlinger chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh my god.

You don't write yaoi often,

But this is really fuckin' amazing. I'd love to see it continued.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Don't be so hard on yourself. It was a very good short fic.

:D
DareBear chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow, that's a really sad one-sided love story. I loved how it was written and I really enjoyed reading it. An FF7 fanatic myself whom also loves the CloudxZack pairing in yaoi, I think you got the characters down pat according to the game, especially with Cloud. It also strikes another chord inside me because I felt the same way about someone that Cloud has in this story a long time ago. Hoping that one day that person would notice... I love this story, fantastic work. 3
Red-tiki chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
omg this story is amazing! I swear my lip was quivering trying not to cry, naaww Cloud has so much pain! Please update soon, great job! :)
Kuro Nova chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is beautiful! ;A; Just let me love you! Cloud such a beautiful soul I know his pain. I'm in tears. I like the way you write too! How could you wait until this story to do something like this? I love this so much. Thank you for writing this. *so happy*
BlUeFIAmE chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Angsty, but could have been more so. I would have preferred something slightly more intense, but oh well. I think this was a good attempt for a non-Yaoi writer anyhow.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
good story so far i wonder how it will progress