Reviews for We Could Be
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
"It's just that loving her is a bit too much for him to handle sometimes"
This is so Sid and so Cassie and a thousand "wow, lovely".
And it hurts. But it is beautiful. Very beautiful. I completely ignore the last season and I'll take this, it's a little painful, but they are together however.
They are very IC and it is appreciated, really.
I loved the shot.
elossa chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
sobs these two are everything to me omg i love this fic /applauds/
Heaven From Hell chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I see your favorite/review ratio is not as you hoped, which sucks, but I would have left a review anyway. This is a lovely story, ah. It makes me feel. And it's my favorite pairing, so it's even better. All in all, extremely well-written and I love it :)
all these ghost towns chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
jesus, this is perfect.

you are amazing, I'm not quite sure how to summarize my feelings here.

just gorgeous.
Cuthbert72 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I began to read this one with some trepidation. As I progressed through it, it was clear that something really beautiful was dying - the love between Sid and Cassie. You have caught their characters and the cooling atmosphere between them very well. I really felt for both of them.

I'm pleased that you ended the story on a positive note with this lovely couple finding each other again and rediscovering their love.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That was beautifully written and completely and utterly in character for both of them. Well done.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love your portrayal of Cassie - you really perfectly conveyed the character in her words and your description - and how clueless and tired Sid seemed to feel… Very beautifully and insightfully done…
whyarewelaughing chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was adorable. I loved it.
writerbee chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
What a lovely read. This was beautifully done. I could totally imagine that this is how Sid/Cassie's life would continue even though their story has technically ended. Well done!
revolution rae chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is lovely. You captured the dynamics of their relationship perfectly, instead of making it all sunshine-and-roses like some authors, or all stormy like others.

To explain to you how much I like your writing, I must tell you this: I very rarely read anything longer than a drabble, poem, or short oneshot, these days. I haven't got the time or patience, so I just slip in a couple hundred words here and there. But when I'm reading your work, the time seems to disappear and I'll read thousands of words without stopping. :)
suzybishops chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Okay, wow, um... hi.

First of all I love the song Skinny Love, so, already I knew I was going to love this oneshot, because you have like spectacular taste in music. Anywho, Sid and Cassie are one of my favorite pairings, but I find it quite hard to find good ones. This though—this is brillance, complete and utter brillance, because this just seemed so much like Cassie and Sid that I kind of shivered, legit.

The dialogue between the two was crazy sad and amzing and you just don't know how good this is, because Cassie is so messed up and broken, and Sid is oblivious but he's like not and tis is too much, like it's too fucking wonderful for it to not make you believe it's anything but the beautiful pairing of Sid and Cassie.

This was a terribly stunning piece of work.