Reviews for Look Out The Window
Ayaka x Saber fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I hope that you can make more fanfiction about ayaka x saber.I like this couple and have more chemistry in their good story to read.
FateExtraFan1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Good Story expect it's fate extra and she's not king Arthur she is Nero Claudius a Girl not a guy they look the same but if you noticed king Arthur died in fate stray night Shirou killed him and if you noticed Saber with exalibur was 1m 54cm this saber is 1m 50cm they're different also they were both girls.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
How ironic... I've been writing Fate/Extra story in my spare time (Don't want to publish it though) and my protagonist is named Ayaka (I chose to name the female MC Ayaka) and she summoned Saber (Extra... not prototype)...

It's nice that there's a F/E story out there that's NOT female mc/Archer (That's the reason why I made my character summon Saber, as master/servant romances have been done to death and I'm tired of them), it's pretty well done without being sentimental as well, keep up the good work.
Blaze1662001 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It is so nice to see the Fate/Prototype character after the OVA. You seemed to have a great grasp on what their personalities are like based on 12 minutes and for that I applaud you. Thank you so much for writing something about these characters it made my day!