Reviews for The Skool Christmas Party
Vampire Tails chapter 1 . 10/9
Awwww, this was sweet. Poor Zim though. He never gets a break.
Ale chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
That was a really cute story. I definitely enjoyed reading it :)
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
D'awwww!
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Cute!
Spectra chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Okay, I'm guilty of letting out a huge 'fangirl' SQUEE! at the end, there Wow, just... wow. I don't know how you do it! Just a simple thing like a little skool X-mas party and you make it so interesting and fun to read. This was great, and yes, as a big fan I gotta say I went nuts for the slight DibxGretchen hint at the end. It was just so sweet, and a very nice surprise (so in a way I got a present too lol Dude, sorry, that was lame ;) Since reading your amazing IZ/Gravity falls crossover, I knew I had to give some of your other stories a look, and man I was not disappointed. Also, a bit off topic, but I loved your Dib thing on Tumblr. I'd swear it was really him writing those things. The way you always write his character is so spot on and perfect, and I know I'm gushing and rambling now, so I'll just finish by saying that I loved this story and keep up the great work!
BlackNwhite Prodigy chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Wow. That ending was surprisingly... Christmassy... in a weird Invader Zim kinda way. This was really fun to read. I only wish I had found this when Christmas was actually here :/ Well, merry late Christmas I suppose!
TopHatRose chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
aaaaaawwwwww Dib X Gretchen OTP!
StardustedSong chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Omigosh, that was great! Loved it!
SlavetoMyself55 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
XD That's gotta be one of the funniest IZ stories i've ever read! I love the characterization u had there. :) heh heh... brick. X) and u made Miss Bitters perfectly. "Zim! That's pitiful. Congratulations, you get an A." XD nice job!
Foxyshy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awwww... That was cute... And funny... And creative! I love this! Favorites list without a DOUBT! :)
greenleaf62 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved this! It was added to my favorites as soon as I got done reading it. Everyone was so in character and there were a lot of awesome funny parts. I also loved how Dib got a happy ending :) Great job!
InvaderPhantom16 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
GUMMY BEAR!
ImaToaster chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow! That was extremely well written.

I even laughed several times, which is rare of me to do from a fic. I loved how in-character everyone was.
trearoos chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Merry Christmas Dib. Hope you like your present. :)
3vilcatlady chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is a cute story. FAVED!