Reviews for Roughened
Zhura chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
OMG! such a good lemon! I love it! I got really hot reading it XD
I would love that they made some oral sex, but still is really really good
Yo chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love it! Does tsunade get pregnant after this? Please write more!
MishkaPoof chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is seriously some mind-blowing smut. Yumyum! Kudos on the great writing! Loved the entire thing.
tsunade godaime chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*-* que lindo y sexi XD me gusto mucho como explicabas cada detalle muy romantico
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
OMG - you found it. Bless Senju-Hime's heart. And bless yours for writing this. I loved it the first time and I still do. One of the best Jir/Tsu pieces ever.
Tragon chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
God, I feel like a pevert. But it was well written, I can't help but review...
Heldogter chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hi! :)

Your story was very very good! I really enjoyed it and I love your writing style! It's very descriptive and you use such beautiful words :) You should write more stories, especially about JiraTsu ;)

I was wondering, would you be able to write another m rated story about Naruto and Tsunade? They are also one of my favourite couples. If you could it would be really great! (_)
AdeleMarieeF chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Great fic! But...i want to make a request which i hope you won't turn down. Please, please, pleeeeeaaaaaasse continue 'Why is nothing ever perfect?' It's been almost three years since you updated. But i love it so much. :)
Jiratsu Fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
holy mother effing shyt! i've been looking for this forever! I cant believe its back yo! i'm glad you found it. this story was the best i have ever read.

and i remember saying that i never, never review stories but this story was worth it and its still worth it now!

are you ever gonna update your other story?
Senju-HiMe chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You know how much I love this one! I just wish I could find "morning wars", which was algo one of my favorites! You should keep writing Naruto fanfiction with this two as pairing. It's amazing how you capture their feelings, always on character.

Senju-Hime 3
BigNarutoFan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Omg that was amaaaaazing! Omg can't wait for any other Jiratsu you would write about! Tsunade had a mind blowing lol I loved how jiraiya kept his promise, uhuhuhu and anku and kakashi I think they're having some fun xD
Faterunner chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm so glad you found it again! I looked for it the other and didn't understand where it had gone - a few days later and puff! It's there again :)
sillymissy21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
One word: HAWT! Just motherfucking HAWT!

Damn. I don't think I've read this before but I'm really glad I did. You said it was posted before, must have been a while back then!

Thanks for reposting and thanks to senju-hime for helping you repost it!