Reviews for A Moment of Peace
Kat chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was veeeeerrrryyyyy AMAZING! It's nice to have mechs just sit back and relish in each other's company :) it is, indeed, very peaceful.
Lilygirlrocks chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
AWWWWW the feels with this 'fic! Love it! Could you do some more fluffy prowl and Sunstreaker? Please? (I'm not sure I like them as a pairing though, just like brotherly/close friend type stuff)
Draconia Snowmantle-Snape chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Cute story I hope you write some more like this.
Emajade32439 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really liked the story. Thank you.
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw, this was so sweet. And a secret favorite rare of pairing of mine so I definitely took this as romance between the two.
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was such a cute story well done.
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awwww this is just too cute! Good job
Yinyangempress chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I really like this one, it was calm and peaceful and gave an insight to the relationship, strictly friends with maybe some family-type stuff, those two have. I really enjoyed reading this.

lol can you make a funny chapter with Prowl embarassing Tracks for what he said? That would be entertaining to read but not necessary for this, it's perfect the way it is.
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awww :') I thought this was really sweet!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww, short and sweet! -3
silberstreif chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
A sweet short story. I can't see any slash here, more of a father-son-relationship. :) I love how Sunny trusts Prowl to make everything alright, to not laugh, to understand. Prowl on the other hand is the one who searches for him, who knows where he might be and who is worried. He even leaves his reports and his offices. ;)

Good work.