Reviews for Persephone's Antics
Meg chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
..."caught my robes on fire again..." Wait, what? Again?! I love this story. It's so cute and funny. I always find myself rereading it. :) You should write about the robes being set on fire incident that would be good one
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
A couple things. Really cute but candied means candy (like candied pecans or fruit). Candid (the word I believe you're looking for) means straightforward or honest. So, "just telling her no" is actually being quite candid. Perhaps the word you want is diplomatic in that sentence. Also K seems to mild a rating for this story, what with the cuss words and such.
meriland25 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Such an interesting, amusing and well written story, I look forward to read more of it! Have a nice day:)
FanGrrrl6966 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Lol, love the different take on Hades.
TragicTales chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
That was soooo cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
This was really interesting
Thegodeater chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
holly shit that was awsome just read all the chapters in one go and i couldn't stop laughing for a good two minutes. i love these so i cant wait for more if they come.
sunfllowerx chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
sooo cute! i love when Persephone caught Hades talking to Cerebus!
HadesXPersephone4ever chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was cute! I liked it, keep it up! Onto the next chapter!
not dead yet chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
loved it
Liyorah chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
such a cute story :3
girlmundy chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
This is the sweetest story ever! Please write more (sweet or not) stories with my favorite couple, I love the way you depict them :)
madame thome chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is darling! Sephie would probably get bored from time to time in the underworld and think up diversions such as these. After all she is very creative just look at all the flowers in the world.