Reviews for Redemption
TheChicaChic chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
I don't normally read Tudor's fanfic, but I was looking for something new and interesting to read, and I am glad that I happened upon your story. It weaves a tale of what-if and could-have-been if things had played out differently. One thing I think is unique and good is that you have the Boleyns and Catherine working together, to see that things play out differently. This is something I have long thought when reading about the Tudor dynasty and Henry VIII; that Catherine had to know how important a male heir was to Henry, and that though her mother was a prime example of a woman leading a country and excelling, at that point in time, it wouldn't have worked in Henry's mind. I'm really glad that you shared this story, and looking forward to more chapters.
fayriegirl chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
Pls post soon I love this story
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Well, now Henry is in horror, isn't he? I wonder what you are going to do next with Henry, Catherine, and Anne
Art Counterclockwise chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Oh, henry is in horor from what he sees? WOW!
Esme24 chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
I loved it :D
JessTheWitch chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
I hope he really means to change :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
AnneBoleynQueenConsort chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
HI Sorry for the shortness of the chapter but Uni work has been building up...hope you like this little tidbit...enjoy tell me what you think of Henry's turn around :)
Twelve13 chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Really good please continue!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
JessTheWitch chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
Lol I can't wait to see this
AnneBoleynQueenConsort chapter 32 . 7/1/2014
I know its been a while and I'm sorry if I have left it at another cliff hanger, and I know you want to get to the main point...I have uni and other commitments so I apologize...but this is the newest chapter so I hope you like it :)...I tried to redeem Henry a little but its really hard LOL
JessTheWitch chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
Please update soon! This story is a breath of fresh air!
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 31 . 4/11/2014
Oh, how much I love this chapter! It is a conniving twist that Arthur is making a tour for Henry into his own future. I like that Anne is ready to condemn herself for the life of misery if she knows that Henry will eventually regret and that her daughter will be known as Gloriana. Henry, welcome to the world of your six wives! Please update soon!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 31 . 4/3/2014