Reviews for Redemption
nesciamema chapter 36 . 2/5
She better get it in writing and ask for a couple of duchies while she's at it just in case.
JessTheWitch chapter 35 . 1/11
I really love this story. It haunting but intriguing at the same time. Cant wait for the next chapter (even tho you just updated)!
nesciamema chapter 35 . 1/11
Can't wait to see how Henry tries to win Anne.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
Candy Momo chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
I truly love your story it's amazingand in this chapter was amazing and I hope that you update soon and please don't leave us waiting too long.
rinnie21 chapter 33 . 8/26/2015
I really hope that you continue this, I really liked this story.
Bluesky20 chapter 33 . 7/23/2015
Please more I have fallen in love with this story.
TheChicaChic chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
I don't normally read Tudor's fanfic, but I was looking for something new and interesting to read, and I am glad that I happened upon your story. It weaves a tale of what-if and could-have-been if things had played out differently. One thing I think is unique and good is that you have the Boleyns and Catherine working together, to see that things play out differently. This is something I have long thought when reading about the Tudor dynasty and Henry VIII; that Catherine had to know how important a male heir was to Henry, and that though her mother was a prime example of a woman leading a country and excelling, at that point in time, it wouldn't have worked in Henry's mind. I'm really glad that you shared this story, and looking forward to more chapters.
fayriegirl chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
Pls post soon I love this story
Penelope Clemence chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Well, now Henry is in horror, isn't he? I wonder what you are going to do next with Henry, Catherine, and Anne
Art Counterclockwise chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Oh, henry is in horor from what he sees? WOW!
Esme24 chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
I loved it :D
JessTheWitch chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
I hope he really means to change :)
HermioneandMarcus chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
AnneBoleynQueenConsort chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
HI Sorry for the shortness of the chapter but Uni work has been building up...hope you like this little tidbit...enjoy tell me what you think of Henry's turn around :)