Reviews for teach us something please
jj chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
nicely done
APotterPersona chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Hahahaha, Lol.
I was looking for another one of your stories, but I tripped over this one and couldn't help myselfBrilliant. Hilarious. I'll look at the others after I find the one I was looking for in the first place
"Sorry in advance if Professor Longbottom has to send you another owl tomorrow...Mum, fainted. Dead away. In one smooth... fellGenious x'D
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Another laugh. You have the ability to make me love these characters. Thank you.
Mickey chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Cute I like it
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
The letter at the end is the best part, LOL. I'm glad Harry decided to "reach out" to Dudley and help his nephew.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Sweet, funny, and in-character. And I love that the dread Mrs Packenham got a mention.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Had me in stitches.

Wish Tuney would come round.
kaz chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this was so cute

i really liked what happeded..and the moon line was hilarious! HAHAHA

lily was really sweet and funny too
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Haha! That was good...

Go Luke!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is only the second HP fanfic I've read but I LOVE the idea that the awful little cousin Dudley grows up to be a descent human being who speaks to Harry and lets his own child go to Hogwarts. Harry deserves some family of his own and not all childhood bullies are truely evil, lots are just untaught.
Skreech chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Brill... this is fantastic!
soulknight121 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
To cute and very funny hope you make this in to a seires keep it up
Silver Sky 1138 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I don't read Harry Potter fic often but the concept of a wizard Dursley drew me in, and I stuck around for the way you matched Rowling's style so well and the subtle world-building. Brilliant work.
yumerin chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I just. LOVE. This 'verse.

Luke D. is, like, one of my favorite characters EVER. The "my Lily, your Lily" part just won me over, twice. And your adult/working/fatherof3!Harry is made of awesomeness and win.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012