Reviews for Psychic Unnatural: Reawakening
Please please please update! No other spn fan fiction like this or OC for that matter.
Luna Lightblade chapter 19 . 8/16
It has been an interesting story, and I've liked Lady a lot so far. The whole goddess thing was interesting and I'm curious how that will turn out, it seems unresolved and the ley lines reaction to her seems to support that. Regardless, rooting for Lady to smote some critters :) Thanks for sharing the story with us and I look forward to reading more.
Hi noticed it's been more than a year now since you've updated. I know you said it was more difficult to write a year ago but that you were still committed to seeing the story through to Season 5; just curious if that still stands? This is an already epic fic and there's nothing like it in the Supernatural fan verse that I've come across, believe me I've looked, and there's certain no one out there like Lady! Whether I have to wait another year for an update, well I won't lie and say I'll be waiting patiently, but I'll still wait and I doubt I'm the only one. Hope that wherever you are you're alright?
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
This story is too great for words! Omg it's awesome and I can't wait for another chapter! Honestly I love it. Ever since I started reading it I couldn't stop until I finished the whole thing. It's like plunging under water for a long time and then resurfacing. It's amazing, really, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tregetma chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
You are quite possibly the best writer I have ever come across. This story is absolutely amazing and its kept my attention through the whole thing. You have a real gift when it comes to writing I can't wait for you to update !
Kinthinia chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
:OO you're alive! I totally understand. SO happy to see that you're back! :D
GuestStarringMe chapter 18 . 12/20/2013
I'm getting really pissed off. A year, seriously?! Are you ever getting back to this? I understand how you can just completely loose interest in something you've done, but I urge you to read this story and get your inspiration back! I need Lady..
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Just reread your work! Forgot how much I enjoyed it the first time, Lady is such a blast! Hope you update soon!
Blue Fire Lily chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
Amazing story! I love following Lady's adventures with the Winchesters! I love this story, great job!
Kim chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
Lady is the best OCF I've read and she would kick your ass for not finishing this! I really really hope you post again soon - I've completely enjoyed this series :)
daisysus chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
I'm so glad Lady can see that something's not right with Sam. And honestly, as much as I loved their relationship, I'm glad she held her grudge. What Sam said to her when she found him, and what he did when he decided to trust Ruby over her, was beyond terrible, and just saying "I'm sorry" when Dean got back was nowhere near enough to fix it. I do hope they eventually go back to where they were, although I can't see that happening while he's lying about everything he does. And now that Castiel is with Anna and Lady, we can get some awesome scenes of Lady frustrating Cas! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and losing sleep to read all this was totally worth it!
daisysus chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
I am so freaking glad that Dean didn't sleep with Anna. I know he was having issues with Lady being pretty much gone, and honestly, in most stories they don't change that, but I'm so, so glad you did. He still loves Lady, and he definitely wouldn't cheat on her. Not when he still hopes she'll be okay, and especially when she'd been okay a few days before. And yay for Anna taking her and Gabriel fixing her! I liked Anna and always felt that she didn't get a good enough story, so giving her more to do is awesome! As for Gabriel, he can do no wrong in my eyes. LOVE HIM!
daisysus chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Oh, man, this is gonna suck when they undo all the wishes :(
daisysus chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
She saw Lucifer? Holy shit. But why can't Cas fix her? I was so looking forward to her giving Cas shit! Hopefully she gets better soon so she interact with him. Also, I really wanna kick Sam. Ass. I HATED season four Ruby.