Reviews for One by One, They Come Undone
Radio Free Death chapter 2 . 4/17
Hm, the narration is not as good as the previous chapter, probably because District 9, Female, doesn't really sound like a character as her partner did. For someone who cared enough about her partner, she points out that he had to die sooner or later and it just has this very cold detached feel. Like he really didn't matter despite her saying he did.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 4/17
["You're son was a coward." ]

You're - short for 'you are'

Your - possessive

[The gong goes off and I'm running. Maybe I can survive for a little bit, but I am not a forager.]

It's a bit of an abrupt change from him deciding to end it because he has no chance, to a paragraph later deciding to play the game anyway. If he's hesitating on his decisions as he does in the beginning, it would've made more sense for him to not immediately start running as soon as the timer ends.

[Where is he now? Not with her. Wasn't much in love with her after all, was he?]

Considering the confusion that a bloodbath usually entails, and also that it's been seconds since the games started, this is a bit too early to tell.

Glad to see this story is finished at least. Hopefully my review counts for something after all this time.
wiintersoldiers chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
This was really sad but really good!
Teleryn chapter 22 . 4/21/2012
This is a good idea - I admire your patience at going through all 22 of them! :)
dumbfanficwriter chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
You're writing Clove as the District 9 boy's killer, right? She comes from District 2. :)
SansaEverlark chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
Brilliant writing! I'm trying to decide which one was my favourite but I really can't. So I'm going to call it a tie between Foxface, Rue and Thresh. You captured everyone's voices perfectly and I think you did a great job inventing the details about the bloodbath as well! Seriously great job :)
4-eva-bookworm chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
Love the ending! No words to explain it!
4-eva-bookworm chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
That was beautiful. I cried.

Enough said.
4-eva-bookworm chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
I actually really likewhat you did with this chapter! Nice ending!
frederniefred chapter 22 . 2/16/2012
These were all wonderful. Really insightful and they felt very true. It was distressing to read them because they were so well-written, but I'm glad I did. Thank you for writing.
AndyAV chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
OMG that was SO GREAT! I loved every part of it. maybe I'd like to see more CatoxClove it was so cute x333
radio-dammit chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
Oooh, that was so sad! Amazing, though. You are a great writer, and this was a fantastic idea for a story.
NozomiMe chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
So.

I just read this entire story in basically one sitting.

And it was beyond amazing.

The only thing I'm disappointed about is that you've gotten so many views with the reviews not adding up.

You brought a humanity to the other tributes that I neglected to think about and it was incredible.

Well done, keep up the amazing work.

'Til next time...
Caro chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
This was an awesome story! I am going to read your other stories as well :) I loved Foxfaces point of view, it was really interesting to read what she thinked when she found the berries. And I pity Cato. I really do...
Leoo chapter 22 . 2/11/2012
This was just so good. The whole story was amazing. I love the fact that you gave everyone their own little back story, like the one about the girl who wanted to kill her fellow tribute, amazing! Out of all I think Clove's was my favorite, the way you made them care and love for each other in secret, might be a better love story than Peeta and Katniss. Excited to read the Clove and Cato story! Don't keep us waiting too longg.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »