Reviews for Fleeting Memories
Nicoleta chapter 3 . 7h
Wow , amazing , I like more the girl Teito :D Its perfect ! But please make some romance in it .
Refers to Frau x Tia 3
KiMaChi chapter 9 . 3/3
Awesome story!
I'm actually new to this fandom and I must say that 7 Ghosts is amazing! And Teito is just so cute! And imagine to my surprise when I came looking for awesome fabrics for this anime... a genderbend Teito!

I love your story... and I just noticed that it's been a year since you updated this story... I hope you update soon... your story is really fun and a must read. So I hope you update... it's a shame if this fanfics of yours is left and forgotten... but anyways... great work and update soon :)
theskythatshinesbright chapter 9 . 1/12
hope the update come soon
i love this fanfic
maymay85985 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
name is awesome and wow, if you ever meet one of an anime characters in like real life and not one of the people doing cos play, i mean like real life characters can you please tell me and this story is awesome! i'm not good at doing reviews but i hope you liked this one and please update soon i love this story and would like to read more.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
This story of yours needs some serious work
Nalu ETD chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Nee... When the update will came? It feel so long...
By the way please keep writing this... It's so hard to find frau and fem teito this good
queen siege chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Please update! I am faithful fan of 07 ghost and your fandom! XD
Mryhh chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Ah, I'm so sorry for forgetting to mention this in my last comment, but happy belated birthday..!
every-storm-runs-out-of-rain chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
I hope you won't abandon the story
Mryhh chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Yay, I'm glad that you were accepted plus the fact that your gonna update...! I also didnt:'t like 07- Ghost's ending, it was just...just so sad...! I hope you make this great story into even more great!
Also, good luck in your subjects and take care!
lovleydragonfly chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Mooaaerrrrr

And Happy Birthday!
Child of Hades chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I really love your story! I hope you update soon. If my vote counts, I would like Tia to disguise herself as a boy when she takes the Bishop Exams. Then as Hakuren gets closer to Tia he would have suspicions that Tia is a girl but he doesn't voice out that opinion until the final stage of the exam.
Td03 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I love it! i love this story! i especially love the reunion!
tifa2001 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
I love this fanfic so much please continue and update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Very good story! I hope you'll get around to updating at some point soon, but, if not, I understand that you have a little thing called life. ( T_T)\(- ) However, as previously stated, this is a very well written story, and I wish you luck on continuing. :)
Also... If my vote counts, I think that having Tiera just enter as a girl would not only be logical (As the church staff would know her), but also put an interesting twist in the story.
- AnonChan1