Reviews for Breaking Hope
2007gracee chapter 39 . 12/7/2014
Great story
Lilyzinha chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
i had hope Finnick would live in this story! he's my favorite!
Godiva9 chapter 40 . 10/29/2014
A truly breathtaking and well written story, thank you so much for writing and sharing it! : )
EWhisks chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
I loved this story! Thank you for writing it, you are a very talented writer!
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 40 . 1/20/2014
AWWWW, THAT WAS ADORABLE.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/6/2014
AHHHHHHHH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL FINNICK! OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE TO DIE E DESERVED TO LIVD THE MOST! AHHHHHHHSGGGGSGDJFKSNKDKFNDBXKDKKSKDNFKDLF
Morgan-Jayde chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
I love this story! It's well written :) Great work.
Of Wrath and Angels chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
Rue maybe or A Flower
PrincessLazyPants chapter 40 . 5/8/2013
This is the most well written, well plotted Hunger Games story I've read. In all honesty, I might actually prefer this story to the Mockingjay book. I liked this version of Coin's assassination, and how the relationships that mattered for Katniss were mended in the end. You've really captured each character well. I also like how you've demonstrated the same themes as Collins did when it came to war, and you made sure that the ending to this story wasn't completely unrealistic, but still managed to give Katniss a happy ending.
Kudos for writing this! :)
Randy aha chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Love the story so much!
Hmmm was peeta drawing the baby? The whole family?
peeta74 chapter 33 . 4/12/2013
i hate you for killing of finnick
peeta74 chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
shut yp haymitch peeta isnt a devil
Jasmine chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
Coin is a BITCH. She is so annoying. I love your story by the way. Keep writing. They're together again!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Please make peeta remember his memories. I remember reading mockingjay and I was almost crying when he was hijacked. Oh and when are you going to tell him that katniss is pregnant. Love the story keep it up.
Daizels chapter 40 . 3/19/2013