Reviews for The Cupcake Dilemma
Angelique Jane chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Now, the real question is: was the whole thing just a ploy by Edmund to rile Peter?

Ah, you have to love brothers and sisters...
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
BAHAHAHAHA!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh my goodness.
That made me laugh SO hard. I have not yet written any fanfics for CoN...(i know, i know...i feel ashamed to be called a fangirl...)...but I hope to soon! Another one of my FAVORITE series. Cupcake zense...oh my...
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
"I'm High King which makes me your King which means that I have authority over you to say that you can't say that I can't make any law that says that you don't have a cupcake sense!"

Haha, sounds like me when I'm trying to get a point across to my younger siblings.

"So Tim, Finwë married Miriel, and has Fëanor but then she died (so sad), and Finwë married Indis, and had Fingolfin and Finarfin, and Fëanor had Maedhros and Maglor and Celegorn and Caranthir and Curufin and Amrod and Amras. Get it?"

Yeah, I'm a Tolkien nut. Can you tell?
caspianandsusan4ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
love it! great job
dfghjkjhutfgrdhjk chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Haha! "You don't! I'm High King which makes me your King which means that I have authority over you to say that you can't say that I can't make any law that says that you don't have a cupcake sense! Because you don't!" LOL. You are so funny! And this could be canon, y'know. It's quite in-character, despite what you think. ;)
BelleIllumina chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I can clearly imagine Susan sighing and shaking her head in utmost frustration.

*Inner me is snickering so hard.*
Captain Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Rotfl! I loved it, 'cupcake sense', indeed!
basaltone chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very funny, thanks.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very amusing and humorous!
narniagirl11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ha ha ha! I love this! I had something happen almost just like that the other day with my best friend Caleb. We like to pretend we are kings and queens of Narnia and this is what we were arguing about:

Caleb: Not all my ideas are bad.

Me: No, only about half are.

Caleb: Only one third, really.

Me: One third and a half.

Caleb: “That’s not even a number.

Me: I’m the High Queen and I make it a number.

Caleb: Well, I’m the High King and I make it not a number.

Me: Caleb!

Caleb: Heather!

Me: I’m still the High Queen and I say it is a number!

Caleb: And I’m still the High King and I say it isn’t a number.

Me: But-

Caleb: Nope! I’m over you and I say it isn’t a number so it isn’t.

Me: Fine, okay...how about two thirds and a half?
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Stupendous :D
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Cupcake sense? Really? That's too funny! His "gift from Aslan"... Oh, wow. I think you should write this type more often! They're hilarious!
CelebratingUniqueness chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
The last part made me laugh a lot I loved that haha I'm so weird haha :)
OlaNaTungee chapter 1 . 1/30/2012