Reviews for Facing The Inevitable
Toni Masen chapter 29 . 8/3
Fantastic, the sequel was just as brilliant as the original. The award for the best character goes to... Queen Elizabeth, everytime the rabbit's name was mentiond I was grinning, I just found the name so amusing. :-)
pinklady34 chapter 29 . 4/25
Really enjoyed this story very much! But I have to ask whatever happened to Felix? He did get caught but he didn't have any other reason to go after edward?
michigangal0223 chapter 28 . 3/19
I love your Edward in this series one of the best ever
peacelovebre chapter 29 . 1/26
So I read the first story and now this one! Bravo for two amazing reads!
jcnf009 chapter 29 . 1/2
I absolutely loved reading this story.
Beautiful..
jcnf009 chapter 28 . 1/2
How horrible what Eric did.. Just awful..
jcnf009 chapter 23 . 12/31/2016
Jesus... I'm so glad everything is okay now..
jcnf009 chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Is it Faith? Probably, he says he doesn't know where she got all the money from.
jcnf009 chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
This story is supeeeeeer sweeeet:)
jcnf009 chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
I just hate Faith! She is so fake and a hypocrite. She was a teacher before, for god's sake and she is acting like God!
DrmngofEC chapter 29 . 12/9/2016
I love these stories.. I always come back ever so much months to re-read them.. You wrote E/B in these stories exactly how I love them: irrevocably in love and they face any and all problems together! I miss your writing.. I hope all is well.
JazzieJ7777 chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
I think Faith is who busted out Orlando? And I hope Bella personally beats Faith like a dirty rug...
JazzieJ7777 chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
so sweet
JazzieJ7777 chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Oh I just love these little girls, they are too priceless just adorable...And I love that Seth is still in this story also, and I hope Seth gets to destroy Orlando. Wouldn't want Edward (Assward) hurt. Em got Maria now it's Seth's turn. I'm used to Seth in stories I read about being a younger kid or college aged kid, so I like he's older and hopefully a hubby and daddy soon, as well as Em and Rose...But again great story fabulous writing talent
Edwardlove20 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Please let us know if your books are published. Especially your "Right on target and Dead on target". I'll be buying those.
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »