Reviews for I Bet You
Ryvkah chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
D'aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! That was so cute! 3 I love how you played both of the characters! You did great! 3
Ninjaofmusic-Nya chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
The bags just magically appeared outside. Lol

Ninjaofmusic
shadowkitty123 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
LOL! the bags magically appeared, that made me laugh so hard XD
StormFireGirl chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I love your stories! Lol Kitty and Kurt sound a lot like my pairing. A.J., my character with Kurtty.
deadpoolhulk chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
couldn't she have just put the bags down? *shrugs* ah well, cute story and i really enjoyed it.
Dragoncat chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Kurt mentioned fire in the second chapter. Was he pursued by people with torches, or was he burned at the stake? Either case would definitely contribute to his fears.
Nevertheless... Keep on writing!
Lyneel chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
nice! :) I like the idea and how you wrote about this. The story was sweet, the friendship visible. Good work!
remi chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
luv it!
Yabbit chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
rofl

love the addendum at the end...nice fourth wall segway there

:P
jordylilly777 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Pretty good story!
kgirl50 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
niiiiice i liked it that was an amazing story i liked it lol you shoulda had her try on some outfits an kurt be nervous by her beauty and step out :D lol buuut you did an excellent job i tottaly enjoyed hmu if you doe a sequel!
L.O.L chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
*pats u on the back* well done! i really like it! is there going 2 be another chappy? i hope so!
Sidney is beast chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
See this turned out really cool! you'll get tons of readers soon!

this is awesome keep up the cool writting!

love,

Sidney
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I'm not a big Kitty fan... But I know she wouldn't do that to Kurt. It's a bit mean. He obviously tried to back out and she wouldn't let him. Plus, how come she got to use her powers and he didn't? It's an unfair bet.
csd chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
dang I gotta say kitty is in character! She doesn't notice her friends distress good job on that! Poor kurt you make my heart sad. NOW UPDATE!