Reviews for Broken Chains
keht.jelicho chapter 9 . 11/8
the No Name transition left me distracted for a bit as I inexplicably thought of and couldn't get out of my head the song Nowhere Man by the Beatles. just a random tidbit I thought I would share
Larry63 chapter 23 . 10/27
This line:
"one could actually hear hair growing."

is one of the best I have seen in fanfiction. I laughed so hard, thank you...
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 2 . 10/20
I was under the impression this was Harry and that's how the summary and all the notes seem to make it. however this is not Harry I wish you would have gotten to that sooner because this is really annoying I wasted my time. someone from the Star wars universe coming and taking over Harry's bodies not the same thing as hearing himself. I'm not saying the story is bad but it's also not what I was looking for in the summary seem to make it seem like it was.
MattBlack chapter 1 . 8/6
LOL just as Dumbledore, Umbridge tells herself she's acting for the "Greater Good" xD
carnivorous butterfly chapter 38 . 7/23
I really enjoyed your story!
Thanks for sharing
itioministralis chapter 23 . 7/19
Eh, there's 2 parts to this fic. The first part is some actually interesting take on a Sith ending up in the world of Harry Potter. The second part is cringey bashing of characters the author doesn't like. I recommended stopping after chapter 21. They look like they were written by 2 different people. Just to give people an example of an actual dialogue:
- (Hermione) They beat her, stripped her naked and threw her into a dark room to die.
- (Flitwick) Just harmless pranks, lmao.
Every character seems to collectively have lost their heads. Any normal person would be horrified at this. The only reason for this is low-effort shock value and bashing. I've no idea why the author went with this route in the second half, but there you go.
itioministralis chapter 2 . 7/19
I love it so much when I come across little gems like this. There's some power fantasy, realistic dialogues and internal monologue, thought-through characterization in line with canon, nice descriptions and it all just clicks. Amazing start.
Wolvie26 chapter 38 . 7/18
Love it!
PantherTO chapter 26 . 7/1
I noticed a continuity error in this chapter (26). Rabastan Lestrange died in the Dursleys former home in Chapter 14. You may wish to replace all references to him, from this chapter forward with a nameless Death Eater.
Sensepi Rescopula chapter 1 . 6/14
wasn't really that good didn't get past 4th chapter because It didn't make since not to mention It's dumb how they can trap a "sith lord" he should have been able to kill them even if weakened I thought this would be a dark story but nah it's just trash
Devilking1994 chapter 38 . 6/7
Not a bad story overall it was very enjoyable I'll take a look at the sequel
Devilking1994 chapter 32 . 6/7
What's the point of making Harry OP if your just going to even it out by doing the same to Voldy you might of well just left them as they were before

Personally I hate what you have done to Tonks in this story it felt rather meh
Devilking1994 chapter 28 . 6/7
Surely a Ministry safehouse would have the very best Wards in existence

Bella feels way too OP for me it feels cheap
Devilking1994 chapter 2 . 6/6
You should change the description of the story since it isn't about Harry but this weird Sith Lord character
avatargrl11 chapter 1 . 5/31
To Darth Marrs about this story: Wow. That's a Dark beginning of a story. Is it a bad thing that I think Umbridge got what she so very much deserved for making so many suffer, especially children? I also wonder if Sirius was transported to another universe or maybe a parallel universe where James and Lily are alive, because they won the First Wizarding War against Voldemort. I hope whatever happened to him, he'd still be okay no matter and the same Sirius we all know (or knew, if he's really dead) and love (loved if he's dead).]
-avatargrl11

To Thorndsword: I'm sorry to hear what happened to your account. What your brother did isn't acceptable. If somebody has a negative problem with a story someone wrote, they shouldn't get away with flaming. I hope your brother has learned his lesson. If he wants to flame people left and right, he should get his own account and face any consequences he has to face. This isn't fair to you in the first place, and I can only say that I hope you get your account unblocked and your brother doesn't try and pull a stunt like that which you get in trouble for, which isn't right by any means. I hope you have the best of luck in getting your account unblocked!
-avatargrl11