Reviews for Broken Chains
Being honest, i always considered Marietta Edgecome like a bitch, as she not only was openly showing an unfair scorn against Harry and Dumbledore for the bullshits and lies of the ministry, but also showed be a traitorous coward that sold the Dumbledore's army to Umbridge to saved her ass. And i don't matter that her parents works in the ministry, as many members of this secret group also have families that works in the ministry, like Ronald Weasley, yet they weren't afraid from challenges the unfair treatment of the ministry to sabotaged the DADA classes, and glady accepted the Harry's classes as alternative, leaving only to the Bitch of Edgecome like the only disloyal snake in the group that wasn't hesistant to betrayed her fellows students.

Being honest, i always considered that the hex that Hermione put in the contract and caused that Marietta got nasty blemishes with the word SNEAK written in her face, was even a lenient punishment of her betrayal, as Marietta deserved worse to considers all the problems caused for her actions; the disbanding of the Dumbledore's army, the expulsion of Dumbledore from Hogwarts, Umbridge's rising to the Headmistress position and indireclty more difficulties to that our heroes could be more prepared against the Death eaters.

And being honest, i even critizes the people that adomishes Hermione for hexed Marietta, and says that she applied a too drastic punishment to this traitorous witch, as Marietta was far from be innocent from all this problems, as she wasn't above to betrays others out of cowardly, and even Marietta do not even apologized Harry for all the problems, when the ministry finally confirmed that Voldemort truly returned, leaving clear the kind of scum and bitch that she is.

Being honest, i would likes that Darth Harry would killed this bitch, as indirectly, she was also culprit from this events that culminated with Harry entering to the veil and returning like a Dark side force agent.
random-adam chapter 21 . 10/26
"You're weak," not-Hermione said, before raising the sword and slashing down violently.

...and this was the moment I realized a SW/Worm crossover with Shadow Stalker as a Sith lord would be absolutely phenomenal
erozoth chapter 26 . 9/11
How I hate pulled out of the ass plot in fanfiction to make the enemy stronger. What is the point of having your MC stronger, better if the villain also gets the same buff?
HP fell to the veil, its a minor change that could affect other things.
Voldy suddenly having thoughts of gods he didn't bother using in canon? Made up useless bs. He would have used it in the canon if he had it. Nothing about some bs plot that HP being stronger pushed him to it, he WOULD have used it in canon.
erozoth chapter 1 . 9/11
Looks good for a start. I really hope this is better than the others. I tried a few from this author but he tends to have the "fake OP". This is where the MC is portrayed as OP, people easily get impressed, words that would indicate his power, etc. But when it comes to crucial points they tend to let down, be just not enough, lacking in some way (power, intelligence). Will see how it goes.
Anonymous574388 chapter 6 . 8/10
are you for real gonna keep going with this "power of love" bullshit?
this author is the first I've seen to successfully make a dark fic as pathetic as this
Anonymous574388 chapter 5 . 8/10
seriously? is this some kinda "Kyaaa harry potters soul was awakened with the power of love" moment?
I thought this was going to be a dark fic not some sort of cringefest. how pathetic
Anonymous574388 chapter 1 . 8/10
ugh, this could've been an interesting read if harry hadn't come back
Malicethroughthelookingglass chapter 23 . 7/12
"Being a fuck toy to save the world - what a noble calling."
-Xenophilius Lovegood
Quote of the year from the father of the year.
C.S. Augustoni chapter 36 . 7/8
2 chapters to go, I don't want it to end
Haji the Monster chapter 2 . 6/4
couldn't even read 2 full chapters of this crap. just wow, top 5 worst fanfics i have had the displeasure of seeing.
Rossitis chapter 22 . 5/28
I have read two other stories from u and they were very good but my god you butchered the execution here. Or maybe it’s just me.
Rossitis chapter 19 . 5/28
Lol yen is the japanese currency, the chinese currency is yuan. Don’t know if it was intentional or accidental but there you go
Incantations7 chapter 38 . 5/22
While a fast paced read, it was enjoyable to see the teachings of the Sith thrown into the mix, then everything else going right for the BWL, without him losing his soul…
stevem1 chapter 38 . 5/10
This is a brilliant concept. This is not a good Harry Potter. He’s cruel, vicious and murderous. Hermione and Luna temper his worst excesses, but not always.
stevem1 chapter 32 . 5/10
Great story. The only two down sides is Luna’s ‘f! # toy’ statements and Harry abusing Tonks. But it is dark and evil so there were bound to be downsides.
3,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »