Reviews for Broken Chains
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/27
Sad. Very sad.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/27
Heh. Do it! I bet Darth Vader woulda been an aight teacher. The problem though is Darth Sidious really didn't finish learning everything his master had to offer as he killed his master in the incorrect manner. For the rule of two to succeed the master must die to the apprentice in full on frontal combat after having imparted all their wisdom and knowledge. Of course Sidious's master didn't intend to do that anyways. Sheesh the Sith really gutted themselves those last few generations. So much lost knowledge.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 9/27
Hm. So basically Shaddix is what Harry became after a little over 4 years of torture. Amazing what can be done to people with time and pain.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 9/27
Huh. Well I was not thrilled at the magical bond thing considering that's quite certainly not implied, and to be fair it is a tad over used in the world of HP fanfiction, the whole bonds and what not thing. At least its a bit more reasonable here. And it doesn't forcibly bind the female to the male, just makes certain things more difficult. Though why they can't take job oaths is beyond me.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/27
Damn that sucks. Apparently the training done to him has made him a very different person. He was obviously mind wiped originally.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/27
Well well well. That was a truly interesting opening.
jayods chapter 38 . 9/26
really interesting story. looking forward to the sequel. good job with this.
The Critic 8372 chapter 38 . 9/24
Excellent
PewterTA99 chapter 38 . 9/22
Loved it. Thank you for writing.
storybook thumb chapter 1 . 9/20
Read it all great story
TomasDark chapter 18 . 9/2
His story had a wonderful start to this part where Harry kills the Death Eaters soon after waking. I was in doubt for a few chapters after that but she's gone now. I would like to thank you for turning something incredible that shit.
TomasDark chapter 4 . 9/1
Die! Die screaming Hermione! It is nothing but a worm!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 38 . 8/31
nice
Kedar S Barve chapter 38 . 8/27
Just three words to describe the fan fiction Terrifying Powerful Harry .
Zeru'Xil chapter 23 . 8/27