Reviews for Broken Chains
archangelazraelson chapter 18 . 4/10
does that mean i only have six lives left... now that was funny
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 3/10
If the oldest rule the Emperor remember is the Rule of Two, then it has certainly been a VERY long time since the Brotherhood of Darkness ruled the Sith, and longer still since fall of the Old Empire...

(Of course, the Sith of the Old Empire often had the apprentice take out the Master to rise in ranks. Under certain rules of course as it was technically forbidden for the Sith to kill eachother off randomly. (Unless no one saw you do it, of course. Or if it appeared to be an accident, and so on.)

But there were many masters and many apprentices.

The Brotherhood of Darkness stopped the infighting alltogether, but I agree with Darth Bane; It weakened the Empire as a whole, and each individual Sith.

History lessons aside...

Which Emperor is this? Did I miss his name somewhere?

(I doubt it is the Imortal Emperor from Star Wars the Old Republic Online. HE would have remembered the REAL oldest of their rules. All of them.
He created many himself.

I am tempted to guess Emperor Palpatine, considering how much of their history that appears to be lost.
Perhaps the weakest of the Emperors, but a force in his own right.

Although politics was always his fortè.
Even when he was apprenticed to...ah... Darth Plagueis? It's been a long time since I read his story. I forget.

Hrm... I keep hoping the Sith in Harry will win.
I like the TRULY Dark and the unapologetic Evil versions of him best.

But I shall simply have to read on and see.
Mikeblade chapter 38 . 2/23
thanks for writing this story
Mikeblade chapter 37 . 2/23
thanks for writing
Mikeblade chapter 36 . 2/23
if the wizards capitulated totally to the goblins in the last goblin rebellion there would be no wizards or witch's alive because the goblins would have killed them all after they won.
Mikeblade chapter 35 . 2/23
enjoyed this chapter
Mikeblade chapter 33 . 2/23
harry was such a dumb ass for leaving the damn cabinet in the room when he could dropped it into the ocean or destroyed the damn thing then scatter the pieces across the globe
Mikeblade chapter 32 . 2/23
how did he get the blood of a century's worth of people voldy has not lived long enough to do that unless he used time travel
Mikeblade chapter 23 . 2/23
cho is lying out her ass she was one of the bullies bugging luna so of course she would know how bad it was
Mikeblade chapter 24 . 2/23
the only jedi/sith can use lightsabers and anyone else would lose a limb thing is not true because if it was how come general grivas was able to use them he was no jedi or a sith.

if only the jedi/sith can use them without losing a limb explain the dark saber because it is a lightsaber and mando's have no problem using it without losing a limb witch should be impossible if only jedi and sith can use them right.
Pointer3109 chapter 20 . 2/22
I believe they're call Chartered Accountants in the UK.
Fast Frank chapter 23 . 1/14
Robard's package reminded me of stories where Buffy the Vampire Slayer becomes an AFOSI agent or US Marshal.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 1/14
Not honeymoon, wedding night.
SeraphimBlue chapter 18 . 1/8
uranium, gold, platinum , iridium and osmium are 18 times or more dense than water
3rd choice chapter 33 . 12/25/2023
She could’ve just stunned the girl while she was so fixated on Harry and not even paying attention to her surroundings, much less someone from behind.
3,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »