Reviews for Brock's Heart
Reba-Brockfan chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
I liked this. It tied up the loose ends. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
Chatte578 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Cute little ending, I hope you finish New love old love next!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
That was such a sweet ending. Nice job!
Chatte578 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Aw, I'm happy for them!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
I loved the way that you ended this. Your words at the end reminded me of the way that the show ended during the finale. They are a family. They got through it all because they're survivors. Your ending had that same feel to it.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I loved the vows. They were beautiful. I loved how they talked things out during the honeymoon. Nice update.
walk On chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
sweet chap update soon
Chatte578 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I think Henry is just so cute when he calls Reba mommy.
Chatte578 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Brock has got to feel pretty antsy when he can barely do anything with the risk of his condition.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I loved the banter between Brock and Reba. Keep it up! He's sometimes like a grown child and Reba has to worry about everything. Update soon.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
I liked how you used the list. It gave the scene some reality. I'd like to see how Brock deals with having to live with those restrictions. It should drive me crazy and he'll drive Reba crazy because she'll have to stop him every time he does something that he shouldn't. I really like this story. Good update.
Chatte578 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
I think that was the biggest downfall to their marriage at the end besides the lack of their communication was they both gave up and didn't fight for each other.
Huge reba Fan chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
update please. Henry's poem was sweet
Breba fan chapter 4 . 1/12/2012