Reviews for The Beginning Of A Lifetime
Novalunni chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Cuteness! chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aw I love it! So cute and sweet! I can perfectly imagine this happening. Loved it!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Friendship always comes with a price.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is completely adorable :D Very nice job on all of the Marauders!

This is a very intense moment, and I really think you did their reactions justice – the complete nonchalance is so extraordinary, but it fits so very well with the Marauders.

"Can I change my answer?" ~ This made me laugh out loud. That's just plain great.

"A lifetime sentence of detentions." was my other favorite line. SO TRUE. And I can just here Peter saying that in this flat voice, like, dry humor sort of, and it's just really lovely.

This is uber short, but I really think it does a great job of capturing all that this moment entails in that short space.

And Sirius' abrupt transition into pranking just makes me smile :D

Lovely drabble!

OceanicWords chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ah, that made me giggle xD You captured the Marauders perfectly! I love how they're all just layed back and cool with Lupin being a werewolf. :) If only they knew what would come of their friendship. u_u
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I loved this! It was short, of course, being a drabble, but you still managed to convey your point across quite well. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, either, and you've done a fantastic job with the Marauders. I think that their characterizations are very good, and in the space of barely 200 words you've managed to show their interactions quite well. I think that Remus' reaction, in particular, is realistic, and I can really picture him being surprised that they still like him despite his lycanthropy. I love the last two lines, also - "What have I gotten myself into?" "A lifetime sentence of detentions" because I think for the Marauders, they would definitely be in detention all the time, lol. Great job!
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was really cute, such a sweet scene depicting the Marauders and there friends, showing how much they believe in each other. I think you did a really good job with this. :)
MissSadieKane chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Sorry for making such a mess of reviewing. I really like this, and I love how James and Sirius are so accepting. I just love the fact that they really don't care about him being a werewolf.

"Because you're still the person we befriended last year. You just happen to turn into something you can't control once a month. So, no big deal," Sirius grins at Remus.

"It just means that you're stuck with us three idiots for the rest of your life," James adds, grinning widely. "Nothing can break up this friendship," he states this like it's a fact, and Remus never felt more welcome.

I think these two lines just captured the moment perfectly. I wish Remus had had more faith in them in the beginning though.
White Lotus19 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I really liked this! You were able to portray the characters' specific traits through the lines you gave them. I've always thought Sirius was slightly more focused on creating mischief than James was so it was appropriate for him to bring up planning a prank. And James, who is supposed to be one of the truest and most trusting friends of the series, got the very definite line- "Nothing can break our friendship." That was perfect. And even though I don't like Peter, the last line made me laugh.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is a nice little conversation. I love how the three of them respond to Remus like he's totally overreacting. The friendship they have is so awesome and I honestly think Peter's response is the best. It's nice that he has a witty answer and he's actually included instead of being characterized as the 'friend that nobody likes' as he's often portrayed. Good job!
CutsAndStitches chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love this!:) Keep up the good work!:)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
About right;D Keep writing
LoopyandLovely chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Haha! For once I love Peter's answer the best - "A lifetime sentence of detentions." ;) I love the way that you show their friendship and the fact the others just don't seem remotely phased by Lupin's 'furry little problem' because he's their friend and that's all there is to it. Well done, again! :)