Reviews for You Set Fire to the Rain
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Your writing style is akward
Nihona chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
A very beautiful story! I read it all without checking its status beforehand, and now I just feel like I'm about to cry knowing that there will not be any others chapters, and that I will never know the end of this!
Anyway, this was really good! Your writing is easy to read (So you know I'm french, sorry for my poor english!), and you portrayed really well Draco's and Harry's feelings and emotions. The sadness of Draco after Narcissa's death, his self-destruction, and Harry inner turmoil.
Maybe you don't go in ffnet anymore and you will never see my review, but I feel like it was important nonetheless that I post it, so...
Angr chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
WTF? Just like that and everything is forgiven? Get the f*** outta here with that BS... OMG
Anonymous chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Loving it, I really enjoy how you leave cliffhangers when you finish a chapter, but only when I can flick to the next chapter. Have you abandoned this fic, or just taken a break? I really hope you haven't given up.
laineyvainey chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
OMFG! This is brilliant, how bloody exciting! :D :D :D
Lainey x
animeloveramy chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
I love this, soo so much. I truly do a beautiful story

Brilliant. I wish I could say more..
ToxicSushi chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Wow, I truly love this story so far! Yay, they are finally together! I really love the emotion you put into your writing. You pull in your readers, helping them to really feel the pain Draco was feeling with the death of his mother; also the confusion and desperation Harry was feeling as he discovers more about himself and how he feels about Draco. I really can't wait to read more of this story and hope you update soon. Thank you for your hard work and sharing your writing talents with us.
hotflower901 chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
Draco is ever self destructive.
hotflower901 chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Harry might get a ticket for kiss and run
StickWithaPseudonym chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
Please I beg of you, update.
palmalfoy chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
This is beyond brilliant. I have no words for this, even... Added to favourites immediately.
amandaxicecold chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
please keep updating!

this is beautifully written and grabs your attention so well!
MyOTPIsKillingMe chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
You did said that this story is far from over...uuummmm actually how far was it?9(if you don't mind me asking you that)

and can't wait to see what will happen next
littledragon92 chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
i'm dying! oh god, why did you stop there?

i literlay dropped my head on the table a few times, uuurgh.

so goood!

how many chapters do you think this sotie will end up having?( i'm just preparing for the 'death' part.)
hotflower901 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Sounds like Draco is more than a little depressed.