Reviews for The Heir to Panem
beautiful and wonderful thank you for sharing this story
AngusH chapter 10 . 8/11
This is great, as a complete reimagining it works really well.

I enjoyed it very much
seemaree chapter 10 . 6/30
Amazing fic! And that was some red herring you threw out having The Prince sitting on Peeta's desk, with hand written notes in the margin no less. I kept expecting him to turn out to be manipulating the entire rebellion so he could seize power from his father and then be twice as evil. The happy ending came as a real surprise! But well appreciated. Thank you for such a great story.
HatakeSarah chapter 10 . 6/29
I loved this story, would love to know what happened to Cinna etc? It was very vague thereabouts.
Squillox chapter 10 . 6/14
Why are you so talented? Good work and thank you
Asyzygy chapter 10 . 6/10
love it omg
des chapter 10 . 5/3
stayed up later than I probably should've to finish reading this story. I loved this. It felt genuine and I had no idea what to expect. The ending was sweeter than sugar. This was great
lovemya2000 chapter 7 . 3/20
Good Chapter
lovemya2000 chapter 10 . 3/20
A Happier Ending Than Canon. You Write So Well And It's So Meaningful With Great Characterization. Great Story
lovemya2000 chapter 5 . 3/20
Awesome
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/20
Excellent Chapter. What A Twist With Peeta Being Snows Son. And Thank Goodness He Got Her Away From Those Disgusting Men
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 3/20
Good Story
supergirl971 chapter 10 . 3/18
Je suis sous le charme ! Une histoire magnifique, pleine d'émotions en tout genre. J'ai tout simplement adoré ! Good job !
AlexJade chapter 4 . 3/13
Love your writing style. The angst is weaved in very nicely. I did not fond the first few chapters slow at all. I believe taking your time in setting a scene is imperative to pull ypur reader in.
Your Katniss is very cool and smart. I am super angry at Peeta and want to slap that naive smile off his face. Especially when he landed in District 12 and kept babbling about his "fired" PA's. Dude?! Really? Lol (srry take it as a compliment. your peeta has me all riled up)
How can he honestly think she wants any part of this? He keeps making these lovey dovey comments and beams when she robotically answers as expected as if she really means it.
Luciinthesky chapter 10 . 2/9
I love this story so much! I think this is my third time reading it, and I can still feel every emotion. Thank you again for this!