Reviews for Gotcha
Irene34 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Amazing, loved it. Thanks.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I am sorry. No review remotely good enough describe how BLOODY FREAKIN' AWESOME this was. I am truly speechless. And that doesn't happen often. I throw the word around in a lot of reviews I write, but never has the word had this much meaning. I am dumbfounded by how absolutely incredible this was. Right down to the last freakin' letter. I've never read a fic so... so... perfectly in-touch with the characters it centres around. This was so perfect in every way, I just cannot believe that it's possible for something this great to exist. I really can't believe it. You are pure genius. You HAVE to write more! I'm gonna go read the sequel now.
Loved this more than any amount of words can say,
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love it! So does it just end there or is there more?
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Amazing! Of course when it stopped I was like oh no no no.. Lol! Your writing is wonderful and I deeply enjoyed reading this! Onwards for the sequel! 3
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
love it!
Hilari chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow! Just wow! This story is stunning. I loved it!
Corantien chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This story is great! But I can't believe that you stopped when it became so interesting! Please write more about this? Pretty please?
How you wrote about Spock's breakdown.. It brought tears in my eyes.
Very beautiful!
I'll be watching you AND this story ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is such a sweet story! I liked the developpment of the friendship between Jim and Spock! Your english is amazing!
Sincosma chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Beautiful. Definitely couldn't tell you're not a native speaker. Flawless work!
Seranix chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hey wait a minute! It can't end here! WTH! Cruel, very cruel.
MARAUDER chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nekozawa Katsuki chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I'll get right to it… PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER PART FOR THIS STORY! *down on knees, begging* It is /so/ awesome and in-character and fluffy and sweet and I just wanna read more, really, so if that's at all possible it would be super-chocolaty-awesome-fudge-coated awesomeness. Yup. And your writing is, I kid you not, way better than most peoples. Way, way better. It's awesome. (Too many awesomes? No way.)
Anyhow, I loved this greatly! Thank you for writing it.
Yumasu chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh my globe, I loved this story SO much! Certainly one of the best I've read in some time. Please, continue writing, you have such a talent!
Scholar's Callous chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh goodness, this was amazing! I loved your explanation of how Jim learned to play chess. And you write English very well -there was only one spot where I wasn't sure what you meant, and my lack of understanding could be because it's late at night here. Very, very well done! :)
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh my God! I loved this story! Please tell me you are going to write another one? Don't necessarily have to be a sequel or anything, but I definitely want more!