Reviews for Paradise Lost
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Just another day in paradise!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
This is so cute! XDXD
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It's all in the perspective, isn't it? Or, for Sarah, it's all in the denial. I imagine this to be while she's still quite young, since Toby seems to still be a baby and she's still surrounded by her stuffed animals. Give her some time and a few more of those dreams, Sir Nibs and see where that gets you!

Funny thing how we want the mansion and the perfect life, but sometimes you have to look around and say "These are the days we'll look back on with a smile." We had a moment like that some years ago during a dark period in our lives. My sweet one and I felt so lucky to still have each other and our great kids, despite the difficulties. We kept repeating that we were the luckiest people in Hell.

Dream on, Sarah...
GooseberryQueen chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I like it! :P Stopid ending, though. Why do you wreck my fantasies? *pouts*
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow. That was awesome. Are you planning to continue it? I can see it making a wonderful story, though it's awesome like this too. Well done!
SP777 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
THAT was unexpected!
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Again, interesting. Y'know, I had always envisioned Jereth as a tragic villain of sorts. A dream, or nightmare, created to love, created to lose. But your very fey Jereth also captures my imagination. I havent read the long one yet- I'm going to go throught the RK fics first, but rest assured that when I do, I will try to leave a comprehensive review at the end.

Ja- Cat
Lady Dragon - Jammchra chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
I would also like to see the rest of this story. Does sound intriguing by the way you started and left a beautiful cliff hanger.
Phoenix Flight chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
What an incrediblely original and /fun/ story!

Please, please update! I crave more!
Meamiko chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Hey are you gonna keep going or what? I really liked the start! Ja!
Michiru-san chapter 2 . 2/3/2003
I really like this story, please continue it!
YamiHoshi chapter 2 . 1/8/2003
Write more or I'll be forced to write you nasty reviews.
DarkFirePR chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
I will hope to read more soon. Is very interesting the story. ;P
Mevneriel chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
cool idea for a story. I look forward to your next chapter. Keep up this wonderful work.
AbyssDemon chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
where's this going i wonder? Hurry with the next chapter!