Reviews for Antagonism
Yankeedouche chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
i wouldn't put a major villain in the story, it doesn't have the right set up for it. if you need some sort of action then make it some kind of powerful creature from the uncharted lands that didn't know about. Like a giant underground wurm or something. but there shouldn't be an actual villain, i mean galbatorix was the big bad for 100 years and he died and all his minions died with him, except for murgtagh but he should be left alone for a while.

any way good start hope you decide to finish this story.
Iammer16 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
wow. i like where this is going so far, i usually perfer to read the m rated fanfiction so i hope this will be good to. as for a main villain idk, but you should probably get a scene with Eragons cousin, whose name i can not remember how to spell at this time for some reason and a reunion with Murtagh and Thorn.
ADD123.123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
are you still writing this story? please continue!
lotusblomsten chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Spiky and interesting, could turn into something very fun.
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Excellent job again! This story has to much potential!

As for your questions, I don't think a villain is needed. Given how tough the training will be, plus falling in love, Eragon and Elva might not be ready for that.

As for the other question, if I get one from the books I have, I may send it in another message.
Obversa chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I agree with Sentinel, very well done!

(Just a heads-up, I'm also writing an Elva-Dragon-Rider fic of my own, so I'm not taking the idea from you or anything. I've been writing it for quite a while.)
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You say tell your of your faults. Well, if there are, they are well hidden.

Fantastic first chapter! You portrayed the characters perfectly! Well done.

Looking forward to the next one!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great idea! The idea of Elva as a rider is unique in the slightest , but in a good way! Also , I love your writing and the way you portraied Eragon. This story has a huge potential , you should keep writing without a dout! I m so curious, its rare to find such an original story ,and houve done really well in this first chapter !So ,please, please, continue this story and update soon, Im looking forward for a new chapter!