Reviews for Prince of the Prides
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
love it! wish it was continued D
mitchyy chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
love this! you should really continue it ;P
Mnez303 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
oooooooh please continue this? this is really really really really really really really good! 3 this!
LunaArcelEolia chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
It's so hot, hot, hot, hot I tell you. Please don't say it's a one shot. I want more! What you write in the end is not an ending at all, it's a cliffhanger! You can't hang us like that. Please update it, I'm begging you!
ranni chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
awesome would love to see more.
Zept chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
It may be plotless and fluffy, but I personally love your fluff chapters. When I saw that this story was a foursome, I was really interested to seeing how you would work it. The further in the story I got, the more I wanted to read. I'm sad to see that this is a one shot, but it was a good read. I can't wait to read your next update.
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Definitely one of your stranger ones, but a goodie nonetheless.

LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
:D is this going to become a story?
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Loved it very much! :))
CherryBlossomYingFa chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
nicely done ) I had some doubts about the pairing but I enjoyed how you portrayed it )
FantasyWriter93 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aw man, this was only a one-shot. Damn, I would have so liked to read more of this little plot-bunny. I truly liked the idea of you making the lions all humans for the crossover. Absolutely brilliant, looking forward to more stories in the future.
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I like this. It's interesting and new (Grins) And fun to read, too, of course. Good job~!

Hugs & Kittens,