Reviews for Save Me From The Dark
L. Darling chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
I do hope you'll update soon. I really do love this story. My only criticism is to maybe cut back on some of the stuttered dialogue. They're crying, but it doesn't have to be all stuttered all the time.
supernaturallover1098 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Love this story so much, please continue! I can't believe it only has 10 reviews, it deserves so much more.
Becca chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Amazing! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease continue! :)
Snooze Button chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Aww please don't tell me it's over! I love this story, it's so raw, and things have just gotten so intense! If you were to pick up this story again I can promise I'll read it :)
PupsyPups chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Aww Hanschen you are starting to approve I'm so glad because Moritz deserves to be happy so does Elise
TheGirlWhoWishedAndDreamed chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!I love this sooo much!I read all 9 chapters until three in the morning! I love Moritz so much! Very good story. Keep it up, girl! :D
Snooze Button chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Adorable. Such a sweet chapter, can't wait for your next one! Moritz has really become a sweeter, stronger guy :)
Misschocolatelover96 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
I LOVED your story! Please keep writing! Was up till midnight reading this story!
Snooze Button chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I'm really loving this story :) Please write more, I think it's a very cute extension of the original musical and I absolutely adore the way you've developed Moritz. One thing that just never seems to happen on this site is realistic character development - either they jump from one personality and feeling to the next, or they remain at the same level throughout. It's nice to see characters grow and love blossom instead of the usual rollercoaster ride or continuous sap. Love this :)

Also, and I'm just being a nitpicker because I'm absolutely obsessed with this play and pretty much have the script memorized, but in chapter four, Moritz's guesses for the Latin text are actually "Multum enim" and "multum olim".

Please continue, I can't wait to read on!
clw317 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
I can't believe that this story does not have more reviews. It's so well written. Please continue.
PupsyPups chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I love this it makes me smile because Moritz is awesome!
supernaturallover1098 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Really good:) please update soon