Reviews for Hands of Fate Troubled Times
Heather Mallard chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Hi I am enjoying this story as I have all the Jesse stories but I do seem to remember Ezra was meant to be a teenager as well in your previous incantations. I seem to remember a scene where Ezra had a hiding spot from Josiah that he shared with Jesse, yet in this story he is treated like a man in every sense of the word. So I am a tad confused but apart from the Ezra situation lol...I am enjoying this story very much.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
I enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Like your writing style and love your stories. As long as you write and it shows up here I will read and enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
IMSLES chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
What a whirlwind adventure. I'm sure glad Chris is finally rid of that albatross. Jess sure is a clever young man. I love how the others can see a bit of Chris in him (makes it seem like Jess is his 'real' son!) :).

Sue
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Loved the story! You do an awesome job of writing a story with lots of action and humor to balance out, and some tension thrown in for good mix. Really enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for sharing your stories!
Ladyinwaiting chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
This was a good story,Do you think you could help a Lady out by Beta not Gen it HET..
FanofGibbs68 chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Wonderful! Super ending to a great story. I have thoroughly enjoyed this story.
gaben chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
Loved this story. Hope you write another Adventure with jessie in the Ow universe. loved all the peace keepers having a hand in getting Chris and Jesse to trust each other. The poignant yet lighter moments at the end were great. Nice resoloution to the devloping relationship and Roles of father and son, without the cliche's and the reaslism , that there was still ajourney ahead for them, as in most relationships, and very much so between fathers and sons. enjoyed the whole tale immensley.
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
This was a great story. Thanks for writing it.
tellygirl chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
Yay for Ezra and Jesse riding to the rescue!
And yep, I enjoyed this story a lot, thank you so much :oD
FanofGibbs68 chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Wow! I'm glad that Ezra and Jessie were left behind and can figure these things out. Wonderful as usual!
tellygirl chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
This should be a piece of cake, right? Right?

I hope your computer problems have been sorted cos I *really* want to know what happens next :o)
gaben chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
I hjad a feeling that was the plan, and a good one too, though close as is your other story, I really like the paralles in the different settings.

Now the boys are on another adventure... hmmm, more drama and worryto come no doubt.

Gald they are seeing Jesses assets and gifts... it should keep in under control a little better, as well as Chris sound at Jesses confusuion and response to Ezra's articulate speech.
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
This was great. I'm glad to. Find out that Chris hadn't completely lost hi.s marbles. Please update soon
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
poor Jesse just got out of trouble and now it sounds like he an Ezra are headed right into it again.