Reviews for Icy Remnants
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wow, I loved every word. You captured that scene so well, it left me breathless. Thank you for wriiting it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Aw, that ripped my heart out. Well done.
Renee K chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I have never heard of fan fic before this morning. After scrolling through many I chose your story. For it is one of my favorite scenes. I loved it and left me wanting to read you so much.
lexie2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I remember how poignant this scene was when I watched N & S the first time and its effect is so enduring iy manages to affect me every time. Wonderful exploration of John's anguish and hopeless love. Good thing we know how things turn out in the end,
Serena chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
So cute, so sad T.T
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Absolutely beautiful:) Beautiful descriptions, beautiul images painted in our heads, beautifully written, done, and charactres portrayed:)
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh the angsty goodness! Excellent!
Trinity Le Faye chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Amazing but I want more... Please...
ThornSharp chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That was so touching! I love mr Thornton! You wrote this so beautifully! Please write more!
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
*claps* Bravo and well done!

I just finished reading North & South for the first time last night and of course I just *had* to come and see if I could find any fic for it. Yours here is the first I've read and I LOVE it! The writing style is so similar to Elizabeth Gaskell's and this scene that wrote for us - you have no idea how much I wanted something like this. As much as I adore the book my one complaint is that there wasn't anywhere near enough of Mr. Thornton in it at times, and so to get to see him here, like this, was wonderful. The fact that you captured everyone's character so well is only an added bonus.

Great, great job! Definitely going in my favorites.
courgettevolante chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Good job! I really enjoy your writting and hope there will be others about North and South (right now,I'm quiet obsessed too).
Boira chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Precioso, gracias, escriba más historias de norte y sur , es algo maravilloso
JulesAusten82 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well done! Beautifully written. This is my favorite scene from the miniseries and your writing truly captures the despair and grief that the scene represents. I love North & South and would love to see more from you - Please don't stop!
Kllamb chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved this. I too have an obsession with this series/book. I think you have captured exactly what would have been going through his head at that time. I do not agree with A-Z though, I think that by this time, she already feels something for him and, had circumstances been different, would have stayed in Milton. Please keep writing, loved your work!
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 1 . 1/7/2012're an excellent writer. Please continue writing more North and South stories. I can never read enough of John and Margaret!