Reviews for Finding the Magic
Lainey chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
FABULOUS. Just... yeah... fabulous. :)
McMerDer chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very beautiful one shot.
Lourdi chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
A beautiful story.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It's a good thing you mentioned this in your wyb update, because I missed it. Lovely one-shot!
liljan98 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Thanks for sharing these collection of christmas memories. You did a great job with it, from the sad and lonely childhood Meredith had herself until the happy ending for the Shepherd family. Loved it!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was beautiful! I think you captured the sadness/loneliness of Meredith's childhood so well. I loved the progression through the years all the way to the present and future. With Derek and her daughters, Christmas is perfect (and so is this fic). Thanks for sharing!
Nali Nube chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This story is really nice

Loved reading the first chapter
stilllovesgreys chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Very sweet, thanks!
AiLing chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love love this!
gladluvgrey chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was absolutely beautiful...so moving! It was so sad at the beginning with Meredith being all alone. It really break my heart to read how bare her Christmas were, but then, when things changed, the energy was different and I cried tears of joys at the last part when she was at Christmas with her daugthers waiting for Derek to come home. It was heartwarming! I just loved it!
skye3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
*sobs* happy tears, i promise. so much love for your writing. beyond perfect. you did a wonderful job showing meredith's emotions through everything. thank you for sharing this story. :)
AddyD90 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
awesome little story... loved it
StacieH chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my gosh that was such an amazing story ... FABULOUS!

What a relief it was to hear that there will be another update to WYB soon...I have to admit I was getting a little worried. YEAH!
greysmerderfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Such a beautiful fic! Love love loved it!

The concept of it is awesome and amazing. Meredith didn't have the best or perfect childhood (which, made her the strong, amazing, person she is today) but seeing how each year affected her differently at certain ages was really interesting to see, especially with Derek.

Derek and Meredith are beyond perfect, adorable, and amazing together. They have so much love and respect, not to mention how happy they make one-another; they understand the little things that make each other happy (Derek especially when it comes to Meredith).

Amazing work and very excited for WYB to be updated! :)
oulipo19 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
oh thank you for writing this, this story was exactly what I needed after the crappy day I've had :) I especially liked Ellis admitting to Meredith that she had always wanted to come home to spend christmas with her but couldn't...