Reviews for Jet Set Radio: The Animated Series
SegasBest13 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I should do a comic about this.I really should!This is a preety good thing you wrote you see this message,please respond or reach me on my E-mail.I'm thirteen.I can draw very good.I have a deviantart account but I really don't have as much drawings on It and my computer doesn't work but I just have a phone and I can just take pics with me: or If you have a social network that can take pics like Instagram,here is my name on there:kevcurry_13.I have alot of jetsetradio & jetsetradiofuture make sure you check them preety me back on my Email.
Alex-Eats-Cake13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I didn't think anyone remembered this game! I played it as a kid on my Xbox :P also, making the game into an 'episode' is a really smart idea! Thanx for keeping JSRF alive :)
archsage328 chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
And that's the end of season 1! I like the diverse personalities you've given everyone, and I don't really notice significant errors, such as with grammar and spelling. Roboy's sacrifice caught me off guard. I'm jut hoping that Corn finds a way to build a new Roboy with all of his old memories. I know that with Roboy having been melted down, that won't be easy, but with a former member of the Noise Tanks as a GG, I don't think it's impossible.

There is one complaint I have, and that's that Professor K doesn't really appear a whole lot. I know he's not really needed to tell the story the same way, but I think that if you were to add him as like doing a narrative at the beginning and end of each episode (the whole "Last time, on Jet Set Radio!" or "On the next Jet Set Radio!" shtick), that'd be awesome! If anything, that would not only add to the Saturday morning cartoon feel, it would also make it feel even more like it was a spinoff of the games, not just a fan-written story. But hey, that's just my opinion. You're the writer, so it's entirely your call.

Regardless of that previous rant, I've had so much fun reading this, and it's safe to say that you've got me hooked. And rather than wait until tomorrow to start season 2, I'm gonna start right now!

Lastly, this might be a dumb question and completely random, but if there was a song from either of the games you were to have playing during your cartoon intro, what would it be? For example, the intro to the first game, or "The conept of Love"?
archsage328 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
I just finished watching Let's Plays of both Jet Set Radio games on youtube, so I felt like checking out the fan fiction about. I was gonna wait until I finished here and was ready to move on to season 2, but after this chapter, I just had to let you that I have not been disappointed here at all. I'm only a little more than half way through here, but I've enjoyed every bit of it so far. And the humor in this chapter was especially brilliant. I don't know how, but apparently you managed to prove the following theorem: Parodying the warning about vandalism from the Jet Set Radio games with a Sonic X joke set-up will result in hilarity resembling that of Animaniac and Freakazoid type humor. All in all, absolutely incredible and very creative! Now to read the last four chapters!
zelphyr117 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love this so far!
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
I am loving your script for this show! The twists keep me hanging on, and the characters are very well done. Can't wait for Saturday to come now :D
AStrayAlleyCat chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
This is pretty interesting so far. I've never read a story in this type of format before, so this one's my first.

I'm liking this thing and I find it clever how you're updating it every saturday morning. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.