Reviews for Curio Girl
Louise chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh my god. This was perfect. You write them to well, I could literally see it all happening. Beautifully written.
Kurai Kiryu chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love the way you write Violet! You do very well this badass and mature behavior of hers.

Congrats!
populardarling chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Any time I see you have a new story out I get so excited!

This was amazing, as always! I loved how Violet became a new person, and I also love how much of a trouble maker she was as a kid. I love the idea that they have this whole new start at a relationship because they're different people. I loved everything about this. :3 Nice job!
where she went chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nicely done.
The Walking Reedus chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
You could throw me in a hole with hundreds of kittens and puppies and I would not feel anywhere near as precious as this delightful story did. I don't know where to begin, I find myself speechless and mesmerized every story I read.

The way Violet transfigured herself and found self awareness was amazing, its' been long since I've read of a sensible, smart, and strong female character.

Tate is such a complex, dominating character who easily overshadows, even in the show consuming Violet but here they weren't even equals she was above him and he was desperately trying to catch up. And that Darling is an amazing, puzzling and baffling challenge to take on and you did so perfectly.

I would love to see a follow up to this... :D
daiikenkai chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oooooh I liked this! I liked the whole notion that they're not the same people anymore so they both have to change to get back to where they were. And what they created at the end was just so beautiful. It was lovely to see them act as teenagers!

I feel like this needs a sequel. You can't lead us on like that at the end! So uh... get on it. :D

lovely work, as always. x
daysofourhives chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
o please o please o please

justdoit! one more chapter to finish them off!

Y!
ohyellowbird chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
wow. this entire fic felt like a warm summer night to me. it was just so so lovely. your characterization of violet was just so fresh and sensible. i love that she'd figured out how to age, like moira had. the're such kindred spirits. and tate, he was sad, but not to the point of devastateion anymore, just quietly aching for her still. the progression and the conclusion made me feel strangely fuzzy inside. how'd you do that? anyway, wonderful gift fic for a wonderful author.
Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Honestly this is the best work I've ever read about them. Astonishing and sooo real. I mean in my opinion this is exactly how things should have been. Great job! You are great!

Maybe it's sound weird, but would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and publish it on HogwartsNet ( /mfanf/) I will state everywhere that I am just a translator and you are the author of the fic. Also, all the additional information (like your email or website) can be published, if you wish.
softasthunder chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I guess you finally wrote your story on Violet smoking (;
paceyourself chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
OMG IT'S SKINS! ...only AHS and better.

I love how you wrote Violet in this one too, I don't know if it would be a good or bad thing to have an ageing mind in an eternal youthful body. At first thought it sounds amazing, what everyone wants but if you think about it more it would be horrible, uness you're not bothered either way.

Anyway, yeah this made me smile becuase I recently just wrote a party scene for About a Girl and I've been a bit mean to Tate as well. It was just so hard not to take the piss out of Tate and make him ingest loads of horrible things XD mwahahah.

I talk too much.

Bravo!
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow, pill party, hysterical. I like how even though Violet felt older, they were partying with younger kids.
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I can't. I just can't. I can't begin to talk about all the ways that I love this story because there are too fucking many. First of all - and you know how much I love your naughty Violet - THIS Violet is my favorite, of any Violet I've ever read. I love all the ways that death's changed her from her longer hair to her self found happiness. She's so VIBRANT in a way that I think every author in this fandom wants to write her but hasn't been able to and you just did. Amazing. Your Tate voice is fantastic and is my favorite Tate in this fandom, I've tried to write from his POV and I know how difficult it is and the way you do it is just masterful. I'm crazy about it. You capture that fine line that he walks between full blown crazy and vulnerable perfectly.

And I have to mention it before I go on, but I love the little Ben/Tate and Moira/Tate interactions in this. I kind of get the vibe that Moira and Violet are kindred spirits from this. Very cool.

I love, love, love the idea that Violet and Tate are in a NEW relationship, like they're both different people (but especially Violet), both changed by what they went through. A lot of what I've been doing in my pieces and what other authors are doing in theirs is trying to recapture who Tate and Violet were before she died and found out the truth, but THIS, this new relationship in which everything is different - that's so very much better. It's like... watching them fall in love all over again, starting this relationship from the beginning, but this time they're on equal footing in a way that they never were (and couldn't have been) before the she knew the truth. I'm such a hopeless romantic so I'm crazy about that idea. I can see why the whole AU idea came into your head last night because it feels a little bit like one but it's not at the same time. I'm babbling. I need to stop, and so do you - go rest, relax, you've more than earned it after all of the amazing stuff you've written lately and this story is so the crowning achievement on what's been a ridiculously good week from you.

Thank you times a billion.