Reviews for It's Not Too Late To Set Things Right
Miss E Charlotte chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Boo I don't like Brody lol.
Yeah Katherine, what do you see in him? lol.
Eww Brody, could you be any creepier.
Love Sam's comment, you can tell he is mad and jealous.
Love that her and Sam are holding hands and pretty much ignoring Brody lol. Aw she doesn't want him to leave. Brody should leave and Sam should stay lol.
Boo Brody is so creepy, hate him lol.

lol Dean is so funny. Glad he is understanding tho about staying.
Hmm wonder if Dean does know Brody somehow. Hope he remembers soon why he knows the name

Wonder what is b/t Dean and Rachel. Glad she hates Brody as much as me tho lol.

Great chapter, can't wait for more! Sorry for the late review. Hope you forgive me!
kaylee Adkins loves 1D chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I love it please update soon
Stardust67 chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I like it :)
Update soon please!

Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
ok first off I don't like that Brody guy thier is something really weird about him I say he had something to do with Katherine accident or I could be wrong even Katherine got a weird vibe off him . Sam as Katherine seemed to be getting on well only for Brody walked in I'm so excited to see what you have planned for the next chapter so please please update ASAP I'm dying for more I have to say you always keep me enterained with all your story's hun you are truly an amazing writer sweetie :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
It good to see her awake but she dosent remember anyone poor Sam he is still in love with her and it breaking his heart just to see her like this . Her douchebag of a fiancé is back really don't like him at all amazing chapter again sweetie totally loved it you are truly doing an exceptional job on this story love it I'm so off to read the next chapter now hun:) oxoxox
Miss E Charlotte chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Amazing chapter, I can tell you are setting it up for some good drama to happen.

Now I'm wondering, how did she wreak? Did someone cause it?

Right now, I'm thinking there is something going on with Brody, I think he is to fault somehow for her wreak, but I could be wrong and I can't wait to find out.

I think it is sweet that she has kept a old picture of her and Sam in her purse, I believe she still loves him like he still loves her :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Aw Sam still loves her and I'm glad Dean didn't give him a hard time about wanting to stay.

I'm so happy she is awake, but aw she doesn't remember anything :( Now maybe slowly her and Sam will fall back in love :) Although first he needs to get rid of Brody, I so don't like him lol.

Awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one :)
SamanthaWinchester7447 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Major cliffhanger! Totally didn't see that coming!

Now the wait for the next chapter is going to be even more intense!

But back to business, LOVED IT! I especially loved the scene between Sam and Dean. Reminded me so much of the Pilot! Terrific job with keeping the boys in character!

And thank you, my dear, for the lovely little message in my inbox this morning :)

CANNOT wait to read more! Keep up the amazing work :)
Miss E Charlotte chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Great second chapter. I already don't like Brody lol

I hope you update again soon, i can't wait to read more!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I'm loving it so far, great first chapter. Can't wait to read more about Sam ans Katherine's past and find out more about her friends.

Off to read the next chapter :)
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
You're welcome hun you know how much I love all your stories you keep writing and I will keep reviewing sweetie poor Sammy is heart broken to see her like that and he still loves her so much wow it was Sam that left her and now he regrets it I didn't like her fiancé he seems very suspicious and than the way he just left what an ass maybe their is something up in why she was engaged to this guy so fast maybe she was put under a spell even her friend was surprised when she got engaged so fast ? So sorry for the delay in reviewing sweetie today is my only day off so I'm relaxing reading updates I had to read your first because you are my fav author in here I just love your stories you always keep me enterained and wanting more so please please update ASAP I'm dying for more and welcome back I so missed you oxoxox
SamanthaWinchester7447 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Just found this story and gotta say that I love it! Cannot wait to find out what is up with Katherine's behavior and read more! Awesome job!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I like it wow dean really dosent like Katherine at all lol I hope she going to be ok though Amazing start to a new story I love it update update I'm dying for more :)