Reviews for Prince of Music
NOOOOOO TAT FUJIIII TAT
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Oh no poor Fuji! Looking forward to reading more! XD
yume229 chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
this story is interesting.. _ I hope Fuji would be alright. :( Hope you could update soon!
lemon-and-chai chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Wow, lovely AU! I haven't seen such a wonderful TezuFuji AU in a while. I'm so amused by the banter: Atobe being Atobe, Fuji challenging Tezuka and throwing him of his guard, Momo and Ryouma's usual fail!doubles lol, all of it. I love the relationships. Fuji being long time friends with Yukimura, and gardening together with him -squee- and AkutsuTaka pairing, hurray! never get to see that; Oishi and Tezuka being roommates; hints at stone-dense!Sanada and roommate Yukimura XD and Fuji thinking Yukimura has strange ideas lololol.

Looking forward to more!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Kya! Continue please! I play the violin and for a while I considered switching to viola, but I stuck with violin because my teacher told me I was hopeless at it and should quit. And of course, being the crazy type that just cannot take statements like that I stuck with violin. I got over my rough spot (I was stuck in level seven for like a year without making any progress because my teacher dropped suggestions for me to quit every class, which is not very good for your enthusiasm and morale) and now after i switched teachers (actually my old teacher gave up on me and gave me to another teacher) I'm doing fine. :) Viola is still quite a nice instrument with a really rich sound, unlike the more shrill sound of the violin. Haha, I like the rivalry between Fuji and Tezuka, viola and violinist... there HAS always been rivalry between the two instruments. I also play everything really robotically, cause I concentrate so hard on getting the notes right... there is always no expression on my face whatsoever when I play, which I guess may be kinda creepy and put people off a bit lol O.O Update soon? I really like the idea for your story and it's well written too! PLUS it's Fuji and Tezuka! My OTP forever! 3
ZealCat chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Thank you for another great chap I'm looking forward to the next one
applejillz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love this story and how u torture Tezuka! Haha! Keep up the good work!
Knis chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I have to admit, each time I think of Tezuka and ballet together, I imagine him in a pink tutu. o.o

Oh those silly walls, always shoving themselves into Tezuka's face. I like the way you made Fuji into a person who is bored with constantly doing so well that he doesn't really have any strong attachments to neither music nor dance. It's a good contrast with Tezuka's personality where music is his life.

D: What's up with Sanada? And Echizen and Momoshiro playing a duet sounds like a disaster just waiting to happen.

Good chapter.
MoonLuna2009 chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Yeah! Chapter 3!

I'm loving this amazing fic!

Thank you very much!

I really like this clumsy and cute Tezuka! And Sanada, too! :D

Tezuka and Fuji conversation is so cool! And then... Tezuka Vs. The Wall! Ha ha ha ha! Poor boy! :D

And I must confess that my favorite scene is when Oishi and Eiji are making out on Oishi's bed... Oh My! I'm a super-fan of the Golden Pair! I love them! (and I would like to see Tezuka's face when he found them doing it...) Ha ha haha! :D

Again, I thank you for your great fic!

Please, upload more chapters!

I will be waiting for them!

MoonLuna2009 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Well... another great chapter of this awesome fic!

Thank you very much!

You are doing a very nice job here! :)

Now, here are some other characters of the PoT world: Inui, Kaidoh, Momo, Echizen... this is an amazing orchestra, ne? ;)

I would like to be a musician there! :D

I like the Tezuka you write here. He's so cute!

Thank you very much for this fic! I like it very much!

MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ohh!

I've found an interesting TezuFuji fic! Thank you!

I really like this first chapter!

You write very well, and the characters are funny! I love the way you pictured Tezuka and Fuji, and also the cool Atobe! :D

The conversation between Tezuka and Atobe is funny! :D

Thank you very much for this fic!

I will continue reading it!

fujiyuki chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Fuji as a rival, I wonder how Tezuka will deal with that when he can barely talk to Fuji without stuttering, lol. Can not wait for more interaction with the two.
fujiyuki chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This sounds like a very interesting story. Tezuka being a klutz at dancing is rather funny. Loved the instant attraction he had with Fuji.
Ex-Captain Shuichi chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love a clumsy tezuka! Such a change from the stoic all stirct buchou we all know and love! This is gonna turn out to be a great story.
Alatarielf chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This looks really interesting! Please update soon(: