Reviews for A Kick, A Kiss And A Bag Of Chips
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I hate that detective! But em and hotch steamy kiss:) loved it!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh I loved this. Loved the kiss and thefriendlybanter between hotchand Emily
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Amazing! Love the relationship you write between the whole team and the kiss was great! Amazing new years story! :D
Arcadya chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was pretty awesome, I do so love flirty, yet grumpy Emily/Hotch.

This was a sweet little addition for the holidays.

My fav. part was, of course, Emily's amusement at the JJ shin-kick!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
lmao... you did a great job on this story... love it...
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very good I luvd the kiss n the sibling rivalry btwn the group n that Reid kissed Dave lol
kippee chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is easier than twitter which confuzzles me. Another excellent story. Looking forward to whatever is next.

Email is easier for the dental thing...

Rose
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was a great story. I had to go and read "Making Spirits Bright" first which also great. I loved the dynamic of Hotch and Prntiss' relationship in these two stories! I hope you continue on with this 'relationship'!
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love how much you love to make them kiss *heart* :D
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my gosh oh my GOSH!

**Reverse mouth to mouth***SNORT**

Honey. . .the things you come up with! This is so much like how always think about things, this is so me! So brilliant. You always manage to make my day with your humour *happy sigh*

Now it could be just me or my feelings but I find it pretty signifcant that Aaron is thinking that he should set up a plan Z(! last resort?) to win Haley back. . . . AFTER solving the case or on the Jet home. Subconciously. . . isn't that like saying ; I miss Family life & my son but do I really want her back? I really like to think that he WOULD make it his plan A to get her back if he really loved her in the romantic sense of the word. He misses family life so much :(

He WOULD, well I'd like to think, do it all for Emily. He would drop it all. . . .for her.

And so, I will now start the last 2 hours of work. All has calmed down considerably & it is time to do some cleaning. Thank you my sweet!

Hugs.

C
History05 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love this H/P word very much! Love how she busts his chops & how much he actually enjoys it. Well done my friend, well done :)
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
great job... and now on to "Second Chances", right? hmmm...

you know me and my pesky ways...
TigerLily888 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved this fic. The team interaction, of course, but the conversation between Hotch and Emily was so heart touchingly sweet. The kiss, ah, the kiss. That I so adored. Particularly too how you managed to resolve Hotch's conflicted feelings about it. Great work!
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This story is absolutely trippin'! They are a hoot, of course once Hotch dropped his hard-assness.

Loved their interaction!

Thanks for this brilliance!

Lizzie