Reviews for Guess How Much I Love You
merdarkandtwisty chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
I want to see where you take this. Sophie's death had me in tears. and Kenzie and Micheal belong together though I think you should have focused on them more in earlier chapters instead of jumping six years and them in an engagement and then broken up.
Pheonix1995 chapter 24 . 8/6/2013
Great update - hope Michael and Kenzie get their HEA!
Wldwmn chapter 24 . 8/5/2013
Oh my God I am going to die. What a place to end the chapter! :(

I don't know exactly what I want out of the next installment. I want Michael and Kennedy to be together, but I mostly want them to be happy. I don't want them to get married if one will always feel bad about giving up something so important to them, either Michael's dreams of a family or Kennedy's insistence that she doesn't want one. That's not a happy ending either. So YES I want them to get back together but only if it's going to make them both truly happy.

I wonder what she's going to say...
Abby chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
thehopefulone chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
A www. Such a cute chapter. I loved this story from the very first chapter, and it has grown into something so wonderful. Thanks and keep writing.
Wldwmn chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
I was SO teary eyed at the end of this; Kenzie is so sad it hurts me :( I really hope that this is a first step towards reconciliation for her and Michael... even just a baby step? Please?

Thank you for the extra-long chapter, despite the 'OW my heart' feeling...
Pheonix1995 chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
Great Chapter!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Omg! Update
thehopefulone chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
Ahhh...I can't believe they broke up! Reading this story, it was as if the two were made for each other and no one else could be with either of them. But I guess not.

Could you maybe do a chapter on how Bren is holding up?
Pheonix1995 chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
2 great chapters! Hope they make up soon! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
Keep updating!
Wldwmn chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
Uh oh, return of the angst :( I'm definitely on the team of "hoping for eventual reconciliation between these two", but I can understand wanting them to do some growing up apart yet.

Yes, this chapter made me sad, but I thought it was well written. And I'm looking forward to where you take this story next.
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Just letting you know it's a wonderful story despite the ups and downs and the heart wrenching pain involving Sophia.

I cried throughout those chapters...I cried with Angela and I cried with Jack and I cried with Michael and with Kennedy and with Bones and Booth -I cried.

Good job.